The gloves are off
When is £250 worth more than £250?

When you've mad it off a bonus! Videoslots bunged a £30 bonus my way a couple of days ago with x25 WR. I low rolled on 30-60p bets and with the help of a £200 feature on Rhino at 40p bets I made wagering with £250 in the bank.
Normally, I'd deposit twice that and not withdraw anything unless I'd at least doubled through. However as this was a x25 grind and I made it, I was straight to the cashout button.
There's a nice sense of satisfaction to making wagering, you've had a decent long session and made some money.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
SmegHead
Bollocks. On a 100% match at Betat and only just dipped into the bonus funds so activated a £3000 WR and I hit this. See how we get on grinding this one through....

A couple more good features on Playboy and I'm up to a grand in the balance. Go to check WR and I see £900 is there to withdraw ? Confused
Go on chat and it's legit - no WR at all despite taking the bonus as that's how BETAT do things....I knew this but was sure I'd dipped below £100 on my £200 balance.
I think the thing that saved me was they chucked in 50 free spins as well and I made £27 off them, which kept me above the threshold.
Anyways, £800 profit in around 30 mins. Result!
The following 2 users Like kidgloves's post:
JG Sluts, Mr Move It
golden goddess is fantastic for wagering if you're ever on a site that has it. loads of times i've wagered 3k+ without losing more than about a ton...
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
kidgloves
(01-08-2017, 12:34 AM)HoveSam Wrote: golden goddess is fantastic for wagering if you're ever on a site that has it. loads of times i've wagered  3k+ without losing more than about a ton...

Wonkey wabbits is apparently too if you've ever watched the bandits slot channel
Marching on together
lol not unless you like a balance swing! that goddess does 3k on 80p without deviating more than £200 every time and quite often ends up close to where you started.
Change of site as Videoslots was on the frizz earlier. Refreshing change to play some Novomatic stuff.

The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
JG Sluts
refreshing when you win, when they take a monkey without a feature on pound stake, not so much!

not worth trying to get sprayed in champagne as you usually end up flat on you back beneath some smelly tramp relieving himself!
Hate it when the bloke pops up as the bonus symbol, that'll be a fuck all then unless you're Maureen on 50p stake for a couple of full screens!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Mr Move It
Quite an easy slot to read. You can tell when it's showing hot reels as there's a cluster of three silverbacks on the first that can't land but only show when it can afford the big wins. Also the tree tens rhino tens stacked tree combo on 2&4 is a good tell. Dead (bonus guarantee) reels are single cheetahs and badgers, tree missing on 1&6. Games.
Rhino's hot these past couple of days

I like the music early in the Monopoly video (the bit where you were picking the cards).

The thumbnail in your Rhino17 video kinda gives the big win away lol
Something a bit different

(02-15-2017, 05:29 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: I like the music early in the Monopoly video (the bit where you were picking the cards).

The thumbnail in your Rhino17 video kinda gives the big win away lol

Yeah, this was prior to me enabling custom thumbnails, and for some reason the auto thumbnails were all that screenshot
(02-15-2017, 07:39 PM)kidgloves Wrote: Something a bit different

How u finding trada mate? Made a few deposits, find the bonus's and free spins a bit poor of a offer though, but customer service is really good. U get ur 20 free rhino spins?