The gloves are off
Mahoosive win on Jack and the Beanstalk :) :)

Nice touch.
Top win,cheers for the vid.
Huge sheets!!! Didn't realise that game went that big.
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
playford7
Still riding the luck wave tonight with this bit of modesty.

Lol, just played tonight's videos back and didn't realise the lappy mic was recording. So now you all know I like a bit of Star Trek Next Gen at 7.00pm !
Nice to hear the mic recordings on those 2 videos.

I think the next round of drinks is on you Smile
(03-22-2016, 11:52 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: Nice to hear the mic recordings on those 2 videos.

I think the next round of drinks is on you Smile

I need to buy a decent mic then I'll start doing some commentary/random rambling
nice one mate!
Big win on jack , I never seem to hit the big one not yet anyways. Great vid!!!
Also DOA great extra cash win hour later hope you cashed out fairly soon afterwards
Great win on Jack and the Beanstalk, never seen a win like it (think about 100x stake is my best to date).
(03-30-2016, 01:33 PM)alcozar Wrote: Great win on Jack and the Beanstalk, never seen a win like it (think about 100x stake is my best to date).

I think 1000x features on JATB are getting towards the realms of the odds of hitting the same on Dead or Alive - not as bad but getting there...I find feature hit frequency on JATB is just more harsh than on Dead or Alive so the big features feel so far apart when you hit them.
On the jack and the bean stalk, seen a rare utube video on 60p spins, won 6k off a feature! 
So about 10,000 x bet.
The following 1 user Likes mabby2000's post:
kidgloves
Monopoly Big Event £30 Big Bet spins

Late night gamble :)

Nice hit there cheers for the vid.
Prior to this vid I got down to a low of just £18 left before hitting a feature which bumped me back to £200 odd then the below feature which put me back in the black.

Looked so shite before that last spin too!!!
Got a feature on that Rhino game £60 a go yesterday (Demo obviously)...paid a shite £1,335!