The gloves are off
Fuck me BL4K is giving out emptiers
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
jokepoteer
The sweetest money is money from nothing.
This win was funded from a £10 bonus given by Corals for staking £20 on a FOBT last week.
Wagering is only x5 and the win itself is from a 50p stake :)

Is the raging rhino on your payroll kidgloves?
The following 1 user Likes Tommo's post:
kidgloves
Good luck but bad luck there. All X2 and with no last reel connection.
(12-17-2017, 07:28 AM)PMK Wrote: Good luck but bad luck there. All X2 and with no last reel connection.

Yeah, I had to do some maths just to see what the potential pay was with just 1 x3 and then 2,3 and 4 even without a connecting last reel and it was scary how much more it could have paid.
Still, £500 deposit, this came in only a 25 or so spins in so I decided to make sure of deposit playthrough x1 and then cashed out 20 mins later.
I'm happy that most times the profit is more important than the playtime when I get and early doors big win and I can get off pronto.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
Mr Move It
I do like that game, I like the concept of it having a jackpot feature. I know 250X stake is low for a slot for a JP but you'd hope that it stops you going thousands of spins without a feature.
How much do you do per year on these slots?!! My own experience is that withdrawals almost never occur and so I seriously restrict deposits these days after a steep learning curve!
Never keep count on the long term figures. I'm quite controlled about my spending though. Last video was first deposit in a couple of weeks, £400 and cashed out £700 about 45 mins later. It's deffo more about the profit than the play time for me which reduces the big losses.
Where you finding good to play at these days kidgloves? Was thinking of dusting off the old camera and maybe having a little session myself one evening :)

Anywhere giving half decent bonuses or SUBs? As you know I'm quite fond of trying to grind out a chunky WR......
(02-11-2018, 01:43 PM)Chop Wrote: Where you finding good to play at these days kidgloves? Was thinking of dusting off the old camera and maybe having a little session myself one evening :)

Anywhere giving half decent bonuses or SUBs? As you know I'm quite fond of trying to grind out a chunky WR......

I play pretty much exclusively at Videoslots these days. I'm no VIP there so don't get any higher perks than the usual race and cash back winnings. But with all free spins wager free and regular give aways via CM on their promo's, free deposits and withdrawals, there's not much reason to play anywhere else.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
Chop
It’s a shame you never really got to see the potential of that one... could’ve gone monstorous
Seriously when do WE see the potential of any game, apart from affiliates on Youtube?!
The following 1 user Likes Toastie's post:
megastreaklover01
Quite a tame bonus for that slot!!

Gotta say, despite how frustrating that game is in terms of getting features it’s a fantastic slot imo.
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
kidgloves