The gloves are off
Another great hit on Rhino :) Very happy with the result but 'what if' reel 5 had connected or the symbols on reel 1 were better - lol :)

The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
vectra666
the 3 rhino and 1 croc would have been immense!

nice one though, think i've had the exact same hit on 1.20
Nice hits. A Maroney favourite (I don't think he ever did as well as you did there) and with the Rhino, incredible that a few kings jacks and queens cause such carnage with those multipliers.
Fuckin hell, get a feature on £2 kn arcade and average is about a tenner. No wonder hardly anyone plays in arcades anymore.
i genuinely believe most online slots are "fair"! lol
Stick with it...the game warms up eventually :)

As a previous post may state...I done over 800 in sky Vegas for nothing over a 50 odd win...games!..hardly lol
Nice little win myself today, leovegas gives us £2 to play on new epic monopoly 50p a pop so only 4 spins anyways wins approx £3.00 off that then drops in 3 icons for ten free spins and retriggers twice =30 free spins for around £76 feature few spins later free spins again for approximately £60 so got a bank of 140 plays down to £130 and it let's me cash out so withdrew £100 OK not much but a free 100 sheets is great!!! For half hour free playing too.
The following 1 user Likes vectra666's post:
kidgloves
Very nice hit. Cherry on the top is the full line of crocs with X3 at end. Hopefully your next one will be a Rhino! With x3 x3 x3. Does it ever drop two big sets of rhinos in on the one feature? Not seen it on any vids.
look like a 6000x win is possible then? 729 odd rhinos and 81 crocks!

yes jg the crocks were like on the old version of catchphrase when roy walker would pull a grand or three out of his jacket pocket after they won the holiday!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
kidgloves
(02-06-2016, 12:27 AM)vectra666 Wrote: Nice little win myself today, leovegas gives us £2 to play on new epic monopoly  50p a pop so only 4 spins anyways wins approx £3.00 off that then drops in 3 icons for ten free spins and retriggers twice =30 free spins for around £76 feature few spins later free spins again for approximately £60 so got a bank of 140 plays down to £130 and it let's me cash out so withdrew £100 OK not much but a free 100 sheets is great!!! For half hour free playing too.

Free money is the sweetest money  :D  I would be like you, and bank a nice round modest figure rather than try and push for more.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
vectra666
(02-06-2016, 05:22 AM)HoveSam Wrote: when roy walker would pull a grand or three out of his jacket pocket after they won the holiday!

Always made me laugh that, 'yeah I've got a spare 3k in my suit you might as well have it as spending money' lolol
I'm not normally like that bloooming hard not to reverse the withdrawal and lose the lot
Cracking vid again cheers.
(01-30-2016, 03:22 PM)kidgloves Wrote: Been a while since I played this slot. Nice comeback!

Not played this, but I like the music in your video.
Nearly, oh so nearly, still a good result.

And just to rub it in, enough crappy 5OAKS to fill your boots!

Always love seeing the hits on this, would love to see the perfect wild layout at some point or even a full screen, that would be jaw dropping.
Not too bad, reasonable effort.
Been low rolling at Videoslots to aim for a decent place in the race this week, every now and again ramping it back up to £1.20 stakes for a bit of a change. A medium decent win here off the tarts.

Good show on both DOA and Playboy.

DOA is more of my style of game as I take the feature can be high risk (unpredictable), but I certainly wouldn't say no to the Playboy redhead who looks like Jessica Rabbit!
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
kidgloves