The gloves are off
Yeah seems streaming is big business ATM!
It really has taken off, the Market could become quite saturated
That's exactly what I'm like ob!
I think its what most people are like that's my point initially to spin on it! Everyone I know that gambles (all pretty much pros) are the same really 

Full credit if you can stick to a limit like 500/1000 and just stop at that though shows good control, doesn't mean those of us who can't are addicts though!! I think it's half the playing mentality from compensated games where you won't get off down etc, even though you know the games are random online etc you feel like chasing!

As lucky as people claim me to be on here, I've had my fair share of big losses on stuff!
What separates the addicts from the controlled people is that thought oh fuck did my bollox better quit that stupidness for a while, where an addict would just play on and on till all the moneys gone
yes, even after a HUGE loss, the next day i might want to try gamble it back but i never do. that's because out of the heat of the chase i know a penny saved is a penny earned and that reward is more than matched by the risk!

in the heat of battle i can get to a point where i think it no longer matters, and it doesn't much......until you wake up the next day and you realise it could easily have been half or a quarter if this, if that!

i have lost some bad amounts of money ALOT of times over 25 years but have never fallen below 25k cash since i was 20.
SHIT now i wish i could stick 5k on number 9 to get my lifetime losses back!
I didn't necessarily mean for it to sound so black and white. I just took umbrage with the previous comment. Obviously it's not just about whether you're addicted or not.

Ultimately though, huge jackpots aside, everyone is going to lose on random online games. It's just about making sure you play with what you can afford. If you can't stick to that then I'd suggest getting rid of your internet connection!!
(05-23-2017, 10:31 PM)ob Wrote: Yeah seems streaming is big business ATM!

Big business?

This is going to sound more negative than intended But, I see streaming as a way of players/gamblers to continue to gamble in a positive way. Players (JG, AMK, JPM etc) have become accustomed to a certain way of life and as they say old habits die hard, so why not seek out a way to continue said lifestyle. They've watched and seen online in the right environment can be positive, so why not?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Surely the more people do it, the less worthwhile it is for everyone! Same with everything in that respect I supose!

Tbh I can't see the appeal off watching these streams, they're all very samey, but hey there's obviously an appeal to a lot of people to watch them! I suppose it depends on the character of the person doing them too, presenting style etc will obviously increase subs like all other YouTube ventures!
The trouble with online slots is you end up chasing on higher and higher stakes then you end up getting a mega feature and trying to go back to lower stakes is nigh on impossible as you just end up getting bored!

Nickslots used to regularly bang on about how low stakes were great, better than higher stakes but now every stream he's up to £2 - £5 within minutes! Not to mention his off stream gambling where he often goes on tilt after having a shit stream and ends up doing £10+ on Book Of Ra and the like!
Spin on it you must be the only person ever to gamble that doesn't tilt!!! Not having a go btw it's certainly a good trait to have!!!!
No, I do ob but probably not in the same way as other people. Many times I've deposited say a monkey and quickly found myself up to £2k+. A lot of those times I've cashed out with a profit, sometimes that £2k, sometimes £3k, £4k £5k. But on occasion I've upped the stakes and busted out. But I can live with it and try again in a few days or whatever as I was willing to lose that initial monkey. Where my attitude differs is I won't continue and deposit again, even if I have just done £2k on something with no feature. Tomorrow's another day.
(05-24-2017, 12:58 PM)ridye Wrote: The trouble with online slots is you end up chasing on higher and higher stakes then you end up getting a mega feature and trying to go back to lower stakes is nigh on impossible as you just end up getting bored!

Nickslots used to regularly bang on about how low stakes were great, better than higher stakes but now every stream he's up to £2 - £5 within minutes!  Not to mention his off stream gambling where he often goes on tilt after having a shit stream and ends up doing £10+ on Book Of Ra and the like!

its not his money though, is it?
Bottom line is the urge can't be satisfied by small 40-60p bets anymore and if/when the money stops coming in then that could lead to some quite serious issues
Takes a lot for me to tilt. I just get pissed off and moan for a bit usually
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
(05-24-2017, 09:22 PM)Slasher Wrote: Takes a lot for me to tilt. I just get pissed off and moan for a bit usually

I'm much the same. I've already berated myself before I spend the first pound and then it's a told you so, shrug your shoulders job.
Having strong control in gambling seems to spill over in all sorts of other parts of my life, I think it's linked to stuff like - getting pissed, I always know what I'm doing, and never get to the totally smashed, can't remember what I did state no matter how much I drink, I get ill first.
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
Slasher
Random base game win on Danger High Voltage -  first time trying this new slot. Potential. Feels like Bonanza-esque game engine.

Low rolling - this slot has great potential - perhaps the one time you want a shit symbol to roll in.

Watch the bandits 10k subscriber video of this ?