Lot's 0 Slot's Slot Videos Thread
Hey. From now on i will post all my videos from youtube directly into this thread to avoid spamming the section with my links as i believe it would make it easier for you all to keep track. Thanks to the user that pointed this out to me. :)
Sweet raise on Dolphin's Pearl :D

I like the feature music as well in your video, kinda makes me think of a space walk Smile

I'm surprised that 4 clamshells only gave an extra 15 spins though, same as getting 3 of them.

I take it's a fairly high-profile game?  I've played it on demo for what seemed like hours.  It would tease with 2 clamshells every few spins, but I never had the 3 clamshells!  Highest win on £1 play was about £30.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
kou187
had this game on the astra a serve cab . never saw a feature on it !

played it a few times on tiny stakes just out of curiosity to have a look

good hit though !
The following 2 users Like ring sting's post:
kou187, Mr Move It
Ok so they make insanely ear wormy music. It sounds like the mouse coming out its hole on a kids TV program is how my other half describes the Lady Luck feature music. The goodness ends there. Novomatic dirgey splurge of the highest boredom factor.
The following 2 users Like JG Sluts's post:
kermithopper, kou187
Cheers for the vid.
The following 1 user Likes Tommy c's post:
kou187
(02-24-2016, 05:14 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: Sweet raise on Dolphin's Pearl :D

I like the feature music as well in your video, kinda makes me think of a space walk Smile

I'm surprised that 4 clamshells only gave an extra 15 spins though, same as getting 3 of them.

I take it's a fairly high-profile game?  I've played it on demo for what seemed like hours.  It would tease with 2 clamshells every few spins, but I never had the 3 clamshells!  Highest win on £1 play was about £30.

This was my first bonus on it and first time playing it. I must of get really spawny as these novomatic games can murder your balance in no time. But when they pay they usually pay huge!!!
Will be super high varience like lucky ladys charms. That game is a pain in the arse, but when it pays it pays.
I've not seen Katana before, but sick raise off 60p stake, especially with only about £8 credit left on the 2nd feature Smile
kou187
Nice hit cheers for the vid.
kou187
Montezumas gone shite for me these days. Just cant hit anything good, and every cheap feature is shite.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
kou187
Nice hit especially when only £11 in playing money left.
I had a good run yesterday , deposited £20 got upto £100 like a tit carried on and eventually lost it all on action wank within an hour but luckily had bingo bonus money left. Went down to last 2p and final game, BINGO £13 so played action wank again still on Min stake decides to refresh game not realising it's now a pound a pop, luckily three spins laters 30 free spins for £142 sheets , withdrew £100 sharpish played remained £40 last night and managed another £200 withdrawn £300 total . lucky escape in my eyes . Bit disappointed to lose the 2p bingo bonus though lol.
The following 2 users Like vectra666's post:
kou187, Mr Move It
Some great hits there indeed Smile Lost Island is a new one for me though. Kinda a mix of space age and nature, bit like Avatar!
kou187
Cheers for the vid.
kou187
Sweet video as always, and some top results again Smile I don't know any of those 4 games, but I can tell that they're all by Astra because they share some of the sound effects with Reel King. If I was to pick one of those to play myself, I would go for Hoff Mania as I liked the music and how the feature kept re-triggering with +2 spins etc. What is Hoff Mania based on btw? The themeing reminded me of an American diner.
kou187
Hahaha, I like your description about nonce... makes sense :D I liked the sounds though and the fairly quick animations which is why it's more of my style of slot than the other 3. The Queen of Hearts bonus is more drawn out, but it's cute Smile
kou187
Sweet! MBW FTW. :)
The following 1 user Likes kidgloves's post:
kou187
Top win for a 60p layout.
kou187
Cheers for the vid.
kou187
Nice return, over 500x stake!

What's the profile like compared with Reel King? I normally stake between 60p and £1 on Reel King with a self-imposed limit of £25 per month. I take it that Rumpel's is more high profile and is better played on 40p like in the video?
kou187
(04-17-2016, 05:06 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: Nice return, over 500x stake!

What's the profile like compared with Reel King?  I normally stake between 60p and £1 on Reel King with a self-imposed limit of £25 per month.  I take it that Rumpel's is more high profile and is better played on 40p like in the video?

Yeah i usually play it at 40p to 80p as its a very dangerous game and can go 100s of spins with no bonus round.
The following 1 user Likes kou187's post:
Mr Move It

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Favourite and Worse Online Slot vectra666 22 4,198 07-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Ben44
  JG's Slot Video Channel AMK 11 1,292 06-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  The Bandits Online slot adventures Gambo 99 12,298 06-08-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: PMK
  Alcozar's random slot videos alcozar 49 14,892 06-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
Wink AMC's Walking Dead Slot (one from Vegas) Now Online NoDeal 1 1,043 11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Damo
  MaKES high rollers look like a penny slot player ASH_HOF_M1 19 5,588 12-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Last Post: asfish
  The online gaming 'stuff that pisses you right off' thread Mystery_Plum 19 5,467 05-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Last Post: DOND_dan
  Worst online slot? Jamesy 7 3,084 01-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Peko
  Online slot apps nijswindon 1 905 07-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Jamesy
  For those of us who have seen Chop's Dead or Alive videos PDJ 3 1,443 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: russthebus