Currently playing...
Star wars Battlefront

What's everyone else getting there teeth into at the minute?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Fallout 4!

Not what I expected compared to 3/New Vegas but after getting out of that mindset it's a good game. Story feels a little on the short side and doesn't feel as involving as previous games and the game is generally buggy as hell (As expected from Bethesda at launch) but being on PC & having console commands helps ease them a good deal, still one to pick up (Although I'd give it a month or 2 & hope most bugs are ironed out by then.

Aside from that playing a bit of F1 2015 here & there, Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth for the daily runs now I finally got 1001% achievement and not long finished getting all stars on Driveclub Bikes while plodding on with the DLC from Driveclub itself.
Got Fallout 4 put it down as got right into Battlefront. Will be back on it soon tho.

Takes me a while to get into most games so tend to play them for a few days then drop them for something else.

Few stand outs that I haven't been able to put down are

Farcry 4
Batman Arkman knight
Uncharted: Nathan Drake collection
The Last of Us

Should give games more effort really! The amount of wasted money on my shelves as I can never be assed to trade them in.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Black Ops 3...

...and just bought Fallout 4 too. Spent £1,200 on a 'Gaming' PC a few months back and damn am I seeing the difference against my ex, my beloved PS4. :)
Fallout 4 is decent, always play on very hard for the challenge! It's got easy though now! Once you level up enough and get the decent perks/equipment it's a piece of piss! Decent enough storyline though so keeps you interested!

I'm with you on the trade in Jp247 I've put games in my car to give to cex a load of times and they normally sit in the back for ages before I actually manage to bother to trade them!
Just bought a great game from about 10 years ago GTA San Andreas, one of the best games from that era and probably the best GTA game ever made

also just bought Destiny which I'm just getting in to
I buy 90% of my games from cex and am always selling and trading games with them , they pay decent money for them especially the new ones , but what annoys me with them sometimes though is that they sell the latest games second hand for more than they are to buy new,

Also still trying to get Saints row 4 100% complete, currently at 96%
Age of Empires II never gets old for me... played it on and off over the past 16 years! Bought it on CD back in early 2000, then got the Steam version 2 years ago, so it works no matter which version of Windows you have Smile

I've also played Age of Mythology, Age of Empires III and Civ 4, but they have never had the same appeal to me as Age II.
Age II is one of the best games ever. Along with RCT 1 & 2

Can you play online with the steam version? Last I saw they'd moved their online server to somewhere else and it sucked big time compared to the MSN Gaming Zone.
(11-28-2015, 09:33 PM)Slasher Wrote: Age II is one of the best games ever. Along with RCT 1 & 2

Can you play online with the steam version? Last I saw they'd moved their online server to somewhere else and it sucked big time compared to the MSN Gaming Zone.

The Steam version has its own online matchmaking for Age II, but it's pretty poor compared to what the MSN Gaming Zone offered nearly a decade ago now (yikes, that makes me feel old!)

The "ex-MSNGZ" community became Voobly - still going strong after all these years and you can play with either CD or the Steam version.
RCT 1 and 2 good... RCT 3 fucking awful.

Sure I still have my old RCT maps on a USB stick here...!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
Ahh RCT! Loved those as well (all 3 of them + expansions). Wished I never got rid of the CDs Sad Will have a gander on Steam though and see if they're on there yet.

Another game I play from time to time is Poker Night 2, again off Steam. It's a poker sim as opposed to online / live poker and you interact with characters from various franchises e.g. Ventura Bros, Portal, Evil Dead etc.
P.S. if you buy Age II off Steam, it includes The Conquerors expansion, so you get all 18 civilisations (13+5). And more: Malians, Portuguese, Indians, Ethiopians and several others that aren't in the original game or expansion. Gotta be almost 30 civs in there!
Just bought all the latest Mario games for the 3DS and Wii U for the little lad and I can't stop playing them, love the mario maker one where you build your own levels and super mario bros 2 for the DS is awesome as well, used to be more of a sonic the hedgehog fan when I was younger but it's no where near as good as mario
Damo, it might be an age thing, but I agree with you about Sonic vs Mario! Loved Sonic 1/2 in the early 1990s as a teenager. It coincided with the rave scene :D Then in the 2000s, Sonic was still around, but it was all about the Mario Party series for me with a bit of Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros on the side Smile
Never got into Mario but sonic went downhill fast. The older sonics are still great though
The following 2 users Like SmegHead's post:
Damo, Mr Move It
(12-02-2015, 05:41 PM)Slasher Wrote: Never got into Mario but sonic went downhill fast. The older sonics are still great though

Yeah I agree about sonic mate, I still get the old mega drive out now and then to have a blast on sonic 1 and 2 

Love mario though just started playing new super mario bros 2 for the ds and it's very good, gonna take a while to get the 1 million coins though, but it's a great game as is mario maker for the wii u, recommend them if you've got a ds or wii u
I'm currently playing Rock Band 4. Good little party game and a decent single player mode. Obviously if you don't love music it's not your bag but damn it's a lot of fun.

The best thing I'd say is that you can also import all your old songs from PS3 to PS4 and XBox 360 to Xbox One. I bought a lot of DLC from their store for the old games and it was a factor in buying the new one. Which is nice that you haven't lost anything (they're working on some bugs I think for old or missing songs)

That and WWE 2K16. Because the real thing sucks but the games are ace. Relive all the glory days!
I'm currently playing some Destiny 2 on PC if there's by any chance someone who want's to kick some ass online.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing retro games on TV cmullen04159 11 3,428 03-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Last Post: SmegHead