Betcom - Cash Explosion
Today - last four boxes something like:
£4, £5 and then £8 with a lighter and £25 with a lighter - offer £12ish
I reject it...takes the two amounts with lighters out! Bastard.
It does not like giving lucky lighter game i have noticed that.
Does if it has value lol! Same as all new games!
Fenso did a board on a worminator I think it was once.

Left him £1 with a "lighter" and £80.

No deal for £80.

As daft as it sounds I can't help feel that was a block against the GG!
(07-30-2016, 05:41 AM)Cf Wrote: Fenso did a board on a worminator I think it was once.

No deal for £80.

Had this on MIB! I thought the same thing!
His might have been MIB thinking about it. All the same thing!
It was indeed MIB not worminator. Trapped the game in on the board and it left 1p with the golden game icon next to it and £80. No deal for £80 well thanks I guess??
Marching on together
I decided to force one of these for the first time a couple of days ago. At about £120 in it boarded and 1st spin went to a ? and survive. IM then I thought. Flat Mega. Is that how they give you it or was there a more obvious flash coming soon and it just decided to give it that way instead?
Kind of hoped it was a bonus free IM but no, seemed paid for as next boards were standard opening 1st level deal and wanting to give up £20 odd before dying.
went hi/low a few times on the lighter with an EL till they were all lit except one which was around the £6 box area.
Fucking Sna...
Terrible stuff
(07-30-2016, 05:41 AM)Cf Wrote: Fenso did a board on a worminator I think it was once.

No deal for £80.

Why would there be a block against the GG (I know it was MIB in reality) ?? It can stuff you on that anyway
Because whenever you get a gold vs non-gold finish it's the non-gold value. Don't ask me - I didn't program it!
Took on one of these last night - this particular unit is usually £90 - £110 for the £100 but then a cheap board for deal of £10 - £20, so really the after board deal is the profit.

Cut out the middleman last night - Adds TNT straight away then boards so I just play it for a £18 deal. So the usual 30 minutes cut down to about 3 lol
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
HoveSam
(03-12-2017, 11:11 AM)dondplayer Wrote: Took on one of these last night - this particular unit is usually £90 - £110 for the £100 but then a cheap board for deal of £10 - £20, so really the after board deal is the profit.

Cut out the middleman last night - Adds TNT straight away then boards so I just play it for a £18 deal. So the usual 30 minutes cut down to about 3 lol

I've often wondered why people don't just take a early deal and run,u probably make more doing that rather than force it for a loss or the same profit anyways. I don't touch them, bore me to tears.
Because quite often it will cost £60 before even dealing. I usually take the deal if it offers one early doors but very rarely will it offer more than a tenner
i've had 60 in for deal a few times but that much is pretty rare, i'd guess 2%?

i am VERY LIKELY to just take the game if a few quid in lol
I always take the game if only a few in. Possible to get a 15-20 offer which cuts out a long boring spell just to make nearly always the same profit!
Yeh get the red box 23 thing and take the game for a 15-20 I think that's a pretty standard play!
The amount of times I have taken the game though and it's offered me no more than £7-£8 then cost me £10-£20 for the next game I'm now £30 in and just going for it by then. Even with the red gamble thing it can often feel like it blocks a higher offer if you've got it
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
megastreaklover01
I've played hundreds of Betcoms where the first boards cost 25-30 for fuck all by which point you think 'right might as well forcus now!'

Their only gameplay is the Start button these days!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best Betcom clone for a one fiftaaaay? Boulderdash 4 462 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Betcom/g2 funny bugs mr x 3 474 04-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Betcom and G2 divorce ridye 3 599 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Last Betcom Forcus Ever Boulderdash 5 955 03-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash