Betcom - Cash Explosion
Cash explosion often leaves 2 off the same things on both panels, way more than you'd randomly expect lol put it that way!

That stupid ton flash if you actually believe that you're a complete mug too lol!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
paggamaggaloo
Based on the fact about 1,000,000 people have said it flashed the ton on this forum alone we can probably gather it is telling a bit of a porky pie lolol
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
dazzler, paggamaggaloo
I've had the scenario with like 4 boxes left one is 100 the others are shit, it offers 20 bit, you either take it and it flashes the ton which I've seen like over 10 times, or you go for it and it leaves you with 2 shit amounts and you get fucked! I must have had this scenario a hell of a lot of times, used to go for it believing this stupid ton flash now I just take the 20 odd and laugh when it flashes the ton. 

Suprise suprise if you get the super game it can't lie and say it's the ton on that as you'd figure it out by going through the game!
megastreaklover01
Liar liar pants on fire
I thought they where not legally allow to lie?...
(07-24-2016, 07:56 PM)playford7 Wrote: I thought they where not legally allow to lie?...

no way of telling... Id never trust them.

Had a £20/£100 finish just after a mega the other day. Clearly wasnt a JP box so took the offer, still flashed £100
clearly wasn't a jackpot box?!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
playford7
But how do u know it was clearly not a jp box u never will know for sure unless u go for it there is no way of proving it last week i did see someone get the jp of popeye on the dond so it does happen occasionally.
Erm because every time ya go for it, it disappears the ton but if you take the deal oh magically this time it was the ton!!!!

Seen that wayyyyyy too many times for it to be coincidence
megastreaklover01
it flashes the other box left more than the ton, exploder that is. now popye is entirely different?!!!

anyway they are all shit, don't worry about it.
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-24-2016, 09:49 PM)HoveSam Wrote: clearly wasn't a jackpot box?!

Because I had just taken a £100 mega streak.. And not once have I ever had a JP straight after on a CE.. Had many Gold or Silver pots, but never a JP box.

I was happy with the £48 offer which put me £70 up on that unit.. The units fucked now though, no lights work on it apart from the Logo Lights and the display
I had a lets get kraken loads for hardly any in on the deal game, granted everyone a flat, but I had some pay a ton for less than 30 in, much better a profit than a force for over a ton in for a 150, also feels so much better in a deal game than a mind numbing force lol
yeah that doesn't mean it clearly wasn't jackpot box, more like you thought it was pretty unlikely to be jackpot box.....
I can safely say ive been playing krakens and their clones since they came out in 2012???? I have had one jackpot box. Ever.
Lol this is getting silly isn't it!

If you wanna believe the ton flash go ahead at the end of the day lol!
The following 3 users Like ob's post:
DJWarden, megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
(07-24-2016, 01:01 AM)ob Wrote: Cash explosion often leaves 2 off the same things on both panels, way more than you'd randomly expect lol put it that way!

That stupid ton flash if you actually believe that you're a complete mug too lol!

(07-26-2016, 01:26 AM)Pilsburydoughman Wrote: I can safely say ive been playing krakens and their clones since they came out in 2012???? I have had one jackpot box. Ever.

I've had them a good few times pay me kraken on a deal board,maybe as I go in pubs with no 'players' or maybe I been lucky..but they do pay it, regardless if you wish to believe me or not..I know it as fact
I had 85pound cashpot on Lets get kracken last week had dond & it flashed the Cashpot so i no dealt all the way to Cashpot.
Dond is normally rubbish it is normally a low value win.
(07-26-2016, 10:59 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: I had 85pound cashpot on Lets get kracken last week had dond & it flashed the Cashpot so i no dealt all the way to Cashpot.
Dond is normally rubbish it is normally a low value win.

Correct, anyone that has played either these or 1 of the many clones often enough will know that JP off the DOND is nigh on impossible unless in certain situations, and being a few quid in taking an early DOND game certainly isn't 1 of em.

There's always a 1 off chance, every machine does something out the ordinary once in a blue moon.
Cash exploder isn't unusual to get £100 off the board, once it's ready to drop it dosent hold back. Had 35 with a lighter and £100 left. Walked away with the £100. Kraken hasn't done me any favours yet though :/
I remember getting the 70 box from the game on a Karate Quid back in the day. First and only time I ever had the jackpot from the game that didn't follow a flat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best Betcom clone for a one fiftaaaay? Boulderdash 4 682 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Betcom/g2 funny bugs mr x 3 634 04-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Betcom and G2 divorce ridye 3 792 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Last Betcom Forcus Ever Boulderdash 5 1,265 03-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash