Meerkats in Black
Played this today. First tenner in got mega deal for £35. Exchanged for neuraliser. Left me £10 or MIB so I went for it. Lost.
So forcused the fucker, £140 in for flat ton. Fortunately got £35 off next two features and got back to £25 profit that I could have had 40 minutes previously

FML

Ed.

I just won't play this one anymore - yesterday a Juggling Jackpots was swapped for this in a local pub - the JJ I made small to medium profits on - this I won't touch.
FML for that?

lol pretty sure ALOT worse outcomes are in the pipeline for you on that!
(07-05-2017, 08:46 PM)dondplayer Wrote: I just won't play this one anymore - yesterday a Juggling Jackpots was swapped for this in a local pub - the JJ I made small to medium profits on - this I won't touch.

Damn it I stupidly gave MIB one more chance last night - was the unit above too - same story as always - 50 ready about 80 in - but over 150 in for a flat 100 - just money back afters. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MiB can quite often give big amounts on the deal game even after a jp
i'd just play it for the golden game if I were you, it's not shy to stick in the big values (50/100/MIB) or leave you with a nice deal. These would be fat if they had a box reel and the mega could break off the game haha
Yeah I know these can be generous of the Deal/GG - GG wasn't offered until too much in - like I say I gave it one last chance .............. until the next time lol