Meerkats in Black
This just replaced the Star Prize in my local. (We're nearly as behind the times as Chop)

From this thread it seems it's fairly shit, can be forcused but sometimes for a big loss.

Hence pointless - unless...

Ed.

one of the ones where a BIG loss is possible, should be okay over there tho
I'm in Hertfordshire. Not the Island...

Ed.

My advice would be to not force these, they're absolutely brutal. They can give high values off the deal. If you're going to play it then play it for the golden game as it does put in the 100 and the mega streak
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict
These are good for the top game as but watch out for the brain dead gamestec collector not putting the hopper back in correcorrectly as when I had a 20 odd top game it went on to machine instead of the paytray and the machines turned back on without a engineer trip
Stupidly got sucked into one of these. £140 to red up.
Soooo many saucer starts.

Eventually a saucer start was red. I gambled carefree expecting it to dick me off / trying to die but it went in for one fiftaaay.

I was told that wasn't possible.

Ed.

They do go past but I honestly think you're better off bot forcing these 140 in is a good result!! Speaking of forcuses I've had a couple of first press survive boards kill me off lately!! Both on barbarians
Survive is no guarantee of anything any more

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
I mean first press on the board hits the ? I thought that was a guaranteed board? Well it always has been in the past for me until this weekend!
(06-19-2017, 06:54 PM)jerz92 Wrote: They do go past but I honestly think you're better off bot forcing these 140 in is a good result!! Speaking of forcuses I've had a couple of first press survive boards kill me off lately!! Both on barbarians

I meant I was told it wasn't possible to win the jackpot off a saucer start

Ed.

I've had it from the balls on MYMY. Think it has to be very off its tits/been really harsh at going in for it to cave that way though.
Ah I'm with you, I seem to recall getting it once on a Moo York a long time ago but wasn't sure it was possible with the newer games either
You REALLY shouldn't forcus this one!
(06-19-2017, 06:51 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Stupidly got sucked into one of these. £140 to red up.
Soooo many saucer starts.

Eventually a saucer start was red. I gambled carefree expecting it to dick me off / trying to die but it went in for one fiftaaay.

I was told that wasn't possible.

It was Slasher who said they could not go in off a saucer start. When he posted that I thought I once had one that did but I couldn't be certain.

(06-19-2017, 06:54 PM)jerz92 Wrote: They do go past but I honestly think you're better off bot forcing these 140 in is a good result!! Speaking of forcuses I've had a couple of first press survive boards kill me off lately!! Both on barbarians

I hate MIB - always a loss for me I just won't play them (I know in theory they are all similar) - 140 in for 150 is a result.

That first move survive - I've had it a couple of times (one of which was a baaaaarbarians) - always been a MS for me providing you don't hi/lo.
I always thought the same dondplayer but this one killed me on a question mark whilst playing out the board. It even flicked the 100 then cost another 50 to go in! Couldnt believe it!
It's meant fuck all after the original Bank Job etc, maybe it just about stretched to Bank Job Gold.

My best result ever on a Bank Job was £2 in the Slug And Lettuce in Durham first move ? cheers! Then it went and did a crjfnrnfrpfb bfrpfhrpfrhbpfrf
standard as fuck to "flick" the 100 and cost plenty on those
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
MIB is completely different, a far more dangerous game. I've had £80 values off the game aswel as big boxes on the gg thing even trapped the jackpot in before
Marching on together
The following 2 users Like Fenso's post:
dondplayer, jerz92
(06-19-2017, 09:42 PM)ridye Wrote: It's meant fuck all after the original Bank Job etc, maybe it just about stretched to Bank Job Gold.

My best result ever on a Bank Job was £2 in the Slug And Lettuce in Durham first move ? cheers!  Then it went and did a crjfnrnfrpfb bfrpfhrpfrhbpfrf

I remember you  getting a cheap bank job in the Bromley arcade,you'd been to reelfruits with Nixxy and Tom.
(06-19-2017, 09:42 PM)ridye Wrote: It's meant fuck all after the original Bank Job etc, maybe it just about stretched to Bank Job Gold.

Wrong

I've had a first move survive on a bank job kill me a few presses later
All 'could' kill after a survive
Although it was very very rare on the older ones it did happen
The following 2 users Like Reflux Gaming's post:
Matt Vinyl, megastreaklover01