Meerkats in Black
(09-23-2015, 08:38 AM)Damo0666 Wrote: But a better quality picture up please Andy, so we can see it in detail

Will get the showcase art asap, for some reason I don't have it for Meerkats...

[Image: G2%20Logo2.jpg]

.....Kick Ass Dongle Free Games
(09-24-2015, 06:49 AM)andy1234 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 08:43 AM)Damo0666 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 07:14 AM)andy1234 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 12:29 AM)HoveSam Wrote: yes -  get a "physical 'metal' reel" for the deal game andy so we know it's genuinely "the 'random' box chosen at the beginning of the game"!!!!!

I do keep asking for this but our next game (after MIB) has a new 'box 23' feature which uses the 6th reel....We need a game without this to be able to use the 6th reel as the DOND box.

Get it sorted mate, the machine has your company badge on it, so you must be able to dictate what's what lol

The issue is all the reel allocations have already been used. We are trying something different with Box 23 on the next game, which I hope players will like.

Can't you allocate reel 6 to the DOND game and forget about box 23 ?
[Image: MIB%20Showcase.png]

As requested Smile

The following 1 user Likes andy1234's post:
w1ckedw1lly
Any ideas what the 'alien autopsy' feature does??
I've just noticed an exciting innovation! The Move In and Double Shots bonuses have been swapped around!!

But seriously.. Reflex's latest effort shows just how far behind G2/Blueprint/BFG/etc are with their thinking and what they're producing.

And I'm sorry Andy this is a clone. Unless it plays substantially different (which given there's been about 50 of these machines now I highly doubt) then it's a bit insulting to try and claim it isn't. To call MYMY's base game different is just daft. Reels are just reels. They're a means to an end to getting on the top board. So yes thank you for getting rid of the forced wins it's certainly a nice improvement but beyond that who cares about the reels. All they should be doing is not pissing people off. Something that MYMY with it's tendancy to fly up to one ball away and go exchange lose exchange lose exchange lose exchange lose fails at. Did anyone actually play test that? And if they did how did they a) not notice how bad it was or b) having had it noticed why was it not fixed?
What is reflexes latest and why is it good?
See the lady luck thread. They've made shock horror a fair not rigged game.
If reflexes new fair dond game Lady Luck top of the jps machine does well I'd imagine others may follow, so hopefully it will! I take it Andy that you have some of them and will be monitoring the performance!

And yes cf is right although yes mymy gets rid of safe wins it is just a clone of every other betcom in terms of gameplay! The frequency of the gamble losing down from the cash trail (ie so you can exchange to the feature if it wins) is utterly stupid, that should have been noticed from playtesting as he said!
(10-01-2015, 07:42 AM)Cf Wrote: I've just noticed an exciting innovation! The Move In and Double Shots bonuses have been swapped around!!

But seriously.. Reflex's latest effort shows just how far behind G2/Blueprint/BFG/etc are with their thinking and what they're producing.

And I'm sorry Andy this is a clone. Unless it plays substantially different (which given there's been about 50 of these machines now I highly doubt) then it's a bit insulting to try and claim it isn't. To call MYMY's base game different is just daft. Reels are just reels. They're a means to an end to getting on the top board. So yes thank you for getting rid of the forced wins it's certainly a nice improvement but beyond that who cares about the reels. All they should be doing is not pissing people off. Something that MYMY with it's tendancy to fly up to one ball away and go exchange lose exchange lose exchange lose exchange lose fails at. Did anyone actually play test that? And if they did how did they a) not notice how bad it was or b) having had it noticed why was it not fixed?

CF, I'm sorry, but I totally disagree. MYMY is not a clone, removal of the forced wins was a major change and we did it after listening to players. This being a change by its very definition means this game cannot be a clone. If we change everything straight away then how would we know what impact that had to the cashbox? You seem to forget we do this commercially and its a very risky business. I've always said its small changes along the way to see what works and what doesn't.

Regards

Andy

Have you bought many Lady Luck top of the jackpots at select leisure?
We're splitting hairs over the definition of what a clone is.

At the end of the day MYMY has the same top game as Paddy's Payday which itself was just a slightly different top board that ultimately played the same as every other betcom game. There was no ultimate difference to how the machine played (have a few cash shots, streak matrix, etc) or the overall profile. It felt the same as any of the rest of the dross it followed. In that sense MYMY is the same. Hence I can and will correctly call it a clone.

Yes the forced win removal helps but it ultimately doesn't really change how the game plays though it does improve the user experience. It's still a very flat profile.

Couple of questions regards testing. Can you please explain how the following two things ever got out of the door:

1: Boost to one away from max balls. 7 on trail. Next spins: LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE Mad Cow Money

2: Getting the third life symbol on the super board ALWAYS rolls a 6 to ? and takes it straight off you. I haven't once on the top board had this not happen. One board even did it to me 4 times. This should NEVER happen.
(10-01-2015, 09:02 PM)ob Wrote: Have you bought many Lady Luck top of the jackpots at select leisure?

No, we have not got any, but figures look promising.

played MYMY twice. First time , something like 29 quid for a cherry or indeed, anything to gamble to a board. The cow thing sat on 1 below the top for most of this. Dead as fuck so walked. Next time, quite buzzed so thought fuck it and played for the red top. Progressed fairly well but went through the lovely' I'm not gonna let you exchange to board that has a red top ' type scenario from 80 quid in. 150 in and a red top for 150. Utterly pointless .

I remember moaning about gold rush and the like, but they were a dream to play compared to anything like this pile of shite.
mymy are good games.
Only ever seen one mib. Was dead in its arse so didn't bother messing around with it.
How are mymy good games? Pointless forcers that it's gonna never cost under 100 so you're margins are slim! Not got safe cash that's the only good thing! Seen em cost 200 from happy to start and it went 100 so can be a nightmare too!

Mib I played once, same old, same old.....
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
There's a MIB in Leeds.

I've done my bit by not playing it.

Replaced a coins only GG though so no doubt index wise it won't do too badly :/
It's a boring old tried and tested formula that is obviously doing quite well!

On the 70 they weren't actually too dangerous apart from the odd nightmare session you basically either made £10 - £20 or lost £10 - £20 but the £100 upgrade made them a)pointless and b)brutal. No idea why Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy plays so many probably to try impress the yewchewbers!
They're not a great deal different to the 70 imo, I had some hefty losses on 70 ones aswell, quids in America lost like 150 plus I think once but that was one of the worst ones it seemed! Crown Jewels/bank job if you catch it after its done a 140 Recently you're gonna be fucked too!

100s are slightly worse to force as they cost more on average, although counter to that if you trap them you make more on 100jp.

I think tbh they have covered all the bases with the series it caters to your mugs as they are so clueless they play anything not realising how bent the game is (well tbf they all are now) or realising and not caring as they just want to waste some time watching some flashing lights and be entertained! Hence its dealing most of the time so they get their entertainment.

Pros you've got the trap to go for (a lot of them are damn hard tho ie my-my that would be damn hard)

Addicts/pumpers know they can force em and they go 150 often....

All this leads to high cash boxes!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
More Moo Cow.
The following 1 user Likes PMK's post:
megastreaklover01