Meerkats in Black
[Image: MIB.jpg]

[Image: G2%20Logo2.jpg]

.....Kick Ass Dongle Free Games
Always nice to see a bonus trail on the betcoms!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
levartemit
I know you've put a lot of effort into the G-Box Andy but WHY are you working with Betcom?

All the feedback you got from us about the industry and the problems can be summed up in one word: Betcom.

Fair play for getting them to change things but you're working from fundamentally broken foundations. Their games are so so bad and are all exact clones of each other. I don't understand why you'd want anything to do with them.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
megastreaklover01
(09-22-2015, 11:06 AM)Cf Wrote: I know you've put a lot of effort into the G-Box Andy but WHY are you working with Betcom?

All the feedback you got from us about the industry and the problems can be summed up in one word: Betcom.

Fair play for getting them to change things but you're working from fundamentally broken foundations. Their games are so so bad and are all exact clones of each other. I don't understand why you'd want anything to do with them.

This is Moo York base game with MNG top game so its not a clone. I haven't played it yet but Moo York is going in the right direction. Betcom have by far the highest 'hit' frequency of any software house and are working extremely hard to innovate, but as we have discussed before the test process makes this very very hard!

It is a clone of betcoms worminator

All betcom games are generally clones reason being that format works for them ie they take decent money! As long as this continues they'll keep churning them out!

Arent you going to try another game yourself andy rather than use betcom?
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Damo
No forced wins on this either so it's something
Haven't you got a high quality picture of it you could put up please Andy

and i agree about what people are saying about Betcom,you need to ditch those and do it all in house,
you've done it before so do it again

does it have forced wins?

and still no physical reel
(09-22-2015, 01:51 PM)Slasher Wrote: No forced wins on this either so it's something

Well that's good, it can't force the game on you though can it
I have to admit that I didn't always mind the Worminator. There was absolutely never a change of a JP but you pretty much knew that going in so a few sessions on the White Star usually meant decent play on £1 stake. Mostly just recycling to get the Golden Game/whatever it's called. I'll be honest, some of the better results were from the regular DOND because it didn't have a JP on it (weird I know) but it did mean that it wasn't as reluctant to drop a few double figures results. So again not a money maker but certainly a "I can play this while I have my pint and not go broke" type one.
The following 1 user Likes DaveScouse's post:
andy1234
Nice one with the machine's themeing to MIB. Certainly different Smile
Machine type: Meer Kat c
The following 2 users Like w1ckedw1lly's post:
andy1234, Mr Move It
lol
yes - get a "physical 'metal' reel" for the deal game andy so we know it's genuinely "the 'random' box chosen at the beginning of the game"!!!!!
(09-22-2015, 12:54 PM)ob Wrote: It is a clone of betcoms worminator

All betcom games are generally clones reason being that format works for them ie they take decent money! As long as this continues they'll keep churning them out!

Arent you going to try another game yourself andy rather than use betcom?

The top game is Mutant Ninja Gerbils which was Worminator but the bottom game is Moo York which was a new game.

(09-23-2015, 12:29 AM)HoveSam Wrote: yes -  get a "physical 'metal' reel" for the deal game andy so we know it's genuinely "the 'random' box chosen at the beginning of the game"!!!!!

I do keep asking for this but our next game (after MIB) has a new 'box 23' feature which uses the 6th reel....We need a game without this to be able to use the 6th reel as the DOND box.

Please STOP adding box 23 to games. It's shite and it's only function is to piss the player off when their win gets reduced.

If it does want to give double or whatever then just give a higher value on DOND by oh I don't know maybe not being rigged to fuck in the first place.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
megastreaklover01
But a better quality picture up please Andy, so we can see it in detail
(09-23-2015, 07:14 AM)andy1234 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 12:29 AM)HoveSam Wrote: yes -  get a "physical 'metal' reel" for the deal game andy so we know it's genuinely "the 'random' box chosen at the beginning of the game"!!!!!

I do keep asking for this but our next game (after MIB) has a new 'box 23' feature which uses the 6th reel....We need a game without this to be able to use the 6th reel as the DOND box.

Get it sorted mate, the machine has your company badge on it, so you must be able to dictate what's what lol
That's quite a paunchy meerkat. Sergei has let himself go.

Next release "Hamster Dam" spin your wheel to hit the red light district, try to get high, smoke out the pot before the floods come, but you'll Netherland on the Big Money unless you're AMK.
The following 2 users Like JG Sluts's post:
andy1234, Damo
(09-23-2015, 08:43 AM)Damo0666 Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 07:14 AM)andy1234 Wrote:

Get it sorted mate, the machine has your company badge on it, so you must be able to dictate what's what lol

The issue is all the reel allocations have already been used. We are trying something different with Box 23 on the next game, which I hope players will like.