Library..
Wink 
Nothing much happening here these days is it? Anyway tune in Gambo on October 19th, and you know what song is coming.. don't you.. :)
They better not ruin my birthday   :P
(09-10-2015, 08:20 AM)Gambo Wrote: They better not ruin my birthday   :P

Lol.. I'm looking forward to it, on sky as well.. Smile
(09-12-2015, 11:53 AM)ittle ottle Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 08:20 AM)Gambo Wrote: They better not ruin my birthday   :P

Lol.. I'm looking forward to it, on sky as well.. Smile

Hope you had a good one.. :)
I've had man flu, and the game was pretty dire wasn't it ?

But it was nice to finally get a result at your place. Gonna be a funny season for quite a few teams I reckon.
(10-23-2015, 08:30 AM)Gambo Wrote: I've had man flu, and the game was pretty dire wasn't it ?

But it was nice to finally get a result at your place. Gonna be a funny season for quite a few teams I reckon.

Game was terrible! Never seen us play so bad,,Well done on the win, deserved!!
(10-23-2015, 11:06 AM)ittle ottle Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 08:30 AM)Gambo Wrote: I've had man flu, and the game was pretty dire wasn't it ?

Playing some nice football these days... Gambo, quite nice to watch as a neutral as well. hell of a change from the pullis era.
(12-27-2015, 02:30 AM)ittle ottle Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 11:06 AM)ittle ottle Wrote:

Playing some nice football these days... Gambo, quite nice to watch as a neutral as well. hell of a change from the pullis era.

Can't believe what's happening at the moment!??? Dreamland. Never forget what pulis did for us but it was time for a change. Little story. 1st season in the prem my brother borrows me his season ticket against Newcastle I think.brill atmosphere. Cheering every throw in(delap!) One all. Anyway in pub after game and brother meets me after he's finished work."enjoy that bro!??" "Yeah cheers....but you know what I cusntna watch that football every week" " what the fuck yer goin on abite!!!??? A wunna bother offering me ticket again yer twat!!! " fast forward a few seasons later and every week after the game I gets the phone call of him saying he's bored shitless , doesn't look forward to the game any more!!! I remind him that I was right all them years ago! Lol!!!when you pay 25 39 quid you want to be entertained and under pulis that rarely happened. Hughes has got us playing some lovely stuff. Shaqs second was a good un but his 1st sums up what stoke are all about. Like watching barca!! Lol!!!
Horribly Inconsistent tho, 1 week Stokelona the next like the black n white shit from up the road.

I'm off to watch em at Doncaster this weekend, hoping for a few goals
(01-07-2016, 04:53 PM)Gambo Wrote: the next like the black n white shit from up the road.

LOL

Only ever been to Britannia once and that was years ago. Have to say, we had a cracking night..... 1000's sat on the pitch and all singing along.

No football involved though, as Elton and Lulu were in concert :)
(01-07-2016, 04:53 PM)Gambo Wrote: Horribly Inconsistent tho, 1 week Stokelona the next like the black n white shit from up the road.

I'm off to watch em at Doncaster this weekend, hoping for a few goals

I wrote that while still on cloud nine after beating the shit. Lol! Yeah so dissapointing against liverpool. But its Stoke so expect nowt less eh! Need another midfielder.