Blueprint Andy Capp
im sure it wont be long untill timmy does a force vid for us all, these games areso boring now as they will always cost a ton plus and not a cert it will go for the full streak , the industry has it rock bottom
The following 1 user Likes walshy101's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-19-2015, 07:55 PM)mooster Wrote: Any reason the offer panel LCD is half red and half blue?

They must have thought it was a good idea to have the £'s in red and the pence's in blue 
I prefer the German version, which is a clone of Bank Job.

It's called Willi Wacker Job.
The following 1 user Likes JG vs SG's post:
SmegHead
Brilliant JG lol
Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy has forced this now or rather Tiger has as Tim is gamble free now or something...

Anyway

Love the pay off square "Where's the rent?" - answer : in your fruit machine
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
paggamaggaloo
Cracking coding again by the lads at Blueprint, "BEST OF BRITISH!!" is proudly displayed when getting to the end of the trail/exchanging Mega DOND for the dapple game
Timmy has never forced anything, he unleashes the forcus and the machines relent immediately.
Played new site of this Today - hit MS and it auto collected when it was white so just the 100 for me - cost 90 to get it. Landlord kept hanging around asking if I knew how to play it etc, etc - yawn
(11-15-2017, 02:32 PM)dondplayer Wrote: Played new site of this Today - hit MS and it auto collected when it was white so just the 100 for me - cost 90 to get it. Landlord kept hanging around asking if I knew how to play it etc, etc - yawn

Back on this tonight - within 5 minutes get the landlord hanging around again.

Got stung - way over 100 in get white MS boards - kept hilo to kill boards but one was silent IM and got the 100 Sad with no afters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blueprint King Of Games Top Tramp 51 2,994 05-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Empty blueprint king of games kfcandanal 8 1,065 10-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: kfcandanal