G2 - Moo York Moo York
guarantee the missing digit would be a 1.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
megastreaklover01
Good point! I didn't bother investigating too much!
forcused this bad boy twice with about a 2 week gap inbetween, while passing through a local city. Only bothered the first time after noticing someone reject £15 cash shot and walking after collecting streak for under £5 when landing on question mark.
It proceeded to charge me £90 for the 150. 2nd time just did it out of boredom, first cash shot £6 and nothing above or signs of anything for the next few boards. after 20 in and doing crap all it seemed to explode with progressive happiness and ended up taking £80 for the 150. chuffed i was.
Put some money in this earlier. About £15 in and looking ok I was edging towards the force when I got hazard on the super board, survive. Then 12, hazard, survive and again and again. Must've done that at least 10 times. Was just about to plug it when it span a 10 instead for skill stop. Stop on moo-ney meter which by now is at a ton. Never had that before.
I've had that board before, strange
I've had a similar thing on a different machine before...can't recall the name but seem to remember eventually skilled for message cob will be ms.....but went over 10 times ?....survive
This machine is very crafty i was forcing on 1 pound stake 70 it in Moo york flickers for IM board could not turn red it kept hi lo bonus square it would not give me red Moo york it gave me flat 100 & no afterplay i tried 2 more 2 boards they was not offering any higher than 3 pound rubbish machine.
Any 100jp that offers a ton in total is pointless as ur paying almost guarenteed more to get get it out with repeat, there all poo now
The following 1 user Likes playford7's post:
megastreaklover01
Had a quick go on this in Spoons the other day - after running out of credits, the reels misaligned and all the lights went off, with the alpha just saying "0.00 0.00"

Surprisingly, the Spoons manager spotted it quickly and got it going again quickly.

Other machines in the Spoons were DEAL AND NO DEAL THE BANKERS BIRTHDAY and also DEAL AND NO DEAL THE DADDY, which offered me a skill offer on DEAL AND NO DEAL LITE which I managed to stop with my skill on a MASSIVE £8.95 - missed the £9.XX DIDN'T I MYYYY LADDDDDDD.
The following 2 users Like mooster's post:
megastreaklover01, SmegHead
(07-25-2016, 07:19 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: This machine is very crafty i was forcing on 1 pound stake 70 it in Moo york flickers for IM board could not turn red it kept hi lo bonus square it would not give me red Moo york it gave me flat 100 & no afterplay i tried 2 more 2 boards they was not offering any higher than 3 pound rubbish machine.

Yeah these are coded not to be able to offer red MYMY off a random IM. Sucks.
(08-14-2016, 10:23 AM)kidgloves Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 07:19 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: This machine is very crafty i was forcing on 1 pound stake 70 it in Moo york flickers for IM board could not turn red it kept hi lo bonus square it would not give me red Moo york it gave me flat 100 & no afterplay i tried 2 more 2 boards they was not offering any higher than 3 pound rubbish machine.

Yeah these are coded not to be able to offer red MYMY off a random IM. Sucks.

Can the white IM not pay £150? I'm sure LALP did £150 on white. I've never really seen a difference between red and white - if it wants to give £150 it will. Had plenty of flat snakes on red
White never repeats!