G2 - Moo York Moo York
BFG should have done something like this when they went up to 100:

DOND is random up to £50 - so you'll not get the 100 box but could still get a £50 offer (say 10/100 finish) - other than that totally random.

Whilst playing a very small amount of your credit goes into a backup pot (not one you can see) - when that reaches £50 the DOND game then becomes totally random so 100 box can be achieved.

Now let's say you get the 100 box - 50 of that was effectively free so it's only like you took a 50 box - so deal will be back say within 70.

A player who gets the DOND game quick can make an OK profit - a casual won't get stung with 100+ for DOND.

Something like that.
TBO was/is the maximum level of rigged that DOND should ever have been taken.
The following 2 users Like TOM's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
I was watching my mate play one of these... And tbh it's just a load of rubbish unfortunately. Same old G-Squared crap Sad

Il try get him to come on here and do a write up.. But the game was just dire. I hope machines like this fail test. But it probably won't!
(05-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Boydie Wrote: I was watching my mate play one of these... And tbh it's just a load of rubbish unfortunately. Same old G-Squared crap Sad

Il try get him to come on here and do a write up.. But the game was just dire. I hope machines like this fail test. But it probably won't!

So where was this machine? Given there are only 5 in the UK you were very lucky to find one....

If you don't like, there's plenty of Reflex out there...

[Image: G2%20Logo2.jpg]

.....Kick Ass Dongle Free Games
Get him to do a write up as Andy does listen and with constructive criticism they may be able to keep reasons in mind for their new machines, unlike bellfruit, who are members but are locked out of half the boards due to not contributing anything to the board at all.
(05-14-2015, 07:32 AM)Slasher Wrote: Get him to do a write up as Andy does listen and with constructive criticism they may be able to keep reasons in mind for their new machines, unlike bellfruit, who are members but are locked out of half the boards due to not contributing anything to the board at all.

What's bellfruits name on here mate
I can't really give that info out pal
Ok mate
Tried this yesterday as looked lively first board.

170 to force for flat......Ffs!

Next board flash! Flat again but phew!

What is annoying is the turbo gamble from the wins to get the board is very very bad. 95% lose!
(05-19-2015, 10:42 AM)ob Wrote: What is annoying is the turbo gamble from the wins to get the board is very very bad. 95% lose!

This is the biggest problem for me regarding the last 12-18 months of releases. Manufacturers seem to have gone into a programme of, stuff the punters we want their money as quick as possible. It's just pure greed and very short sighted.

All most people want is a few features for their money in the hope of winning something, not constant mug offs of direct forced wins and losing gambles preventing a feature board.

If you're a tenner or so down having had 20 minutes play then you've had a bit of fun. A tenner or so down in 2 minutes with either no feature board or 1 board with 3 moves and dead is just no fun at all.

A lot of programming recently smacks of a design to get the punter to go on tilt. 
The following 4 users Like Gambo's post:
megastreaklover01, PeteTong500, Pilsburydoughman, Slasher
I think it is time. Time to bring back the Viva Espagne 5p £3 jackpot trail held on an 8 for twenty whole presses style gameplay. Mind you Rob the Loot etc copy that pretty well, what is it? Six holds on full trail to guarantee a number? Why guarantee a number ever? Too kind to the player. Take note all employees who can't read this.
The following 1 user Likes JG Sluts's post:
megastreaklover01
Think we're bloody lucky to get numbers on the line at all in the first place tbh. If it was me I'd make it so the numbers always rolled in just above and below but never on the winline. We don't know we're born.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
JG Sluts
Played this today (not much in, mercifully...)

Mega Deal board, last two offers - MYMY or £35.

Offer of £28 (!)

Reject.

Gives MYMY, yeah?

No. It then offers £28 or the Bull bonus box thing.

Deal at £28. Just as well - 1p in Bull box.

Needless to say I won't be playing anything by G2 again!
I had a £12 or Mo Pot of £29 offer.....£12.78!! no dealt for £29 pot lol
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
I had a nice touch £10 deal + £10 from bull then 2 repeats!!
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
(12-09-2015, 07:42 PM)Sixbomb Wrote: Played this today (not much in, mercifully...)

Mega Deal board, last two offers - MYMY or £35.

Offer of £28 (!)

Reject.

Gives MYMY, yeah?

No. It then offers £28 or the Bull bonus box thing.

Deal at £28. Just as well - 1p in Bull box.

Needless to say I won't be playing anything by G2 again!

Eh wtf what's this all about Andy
I played one of these yesterday when out on a mini pub crawl with mates in Portsmouth.

Saw some guy playing it when we arrived - didn't get anything decent so went on. £5 in and I cobbed Moo York Moo York, couldn't believe it - well, the COB actually landed on "Moo-Ney Meter" on the top game but proceeded to award the MS anyway. Flat (YOU SNAKE!) but was the first bit of spawn I've had in fucking ages.

Next pub had The Great Escape, a £100 version by Crystal from memory and a Perfect which had a massive £8 CP up for grabs on 50p streak. Had a little go on the Great Escape as had never seen it before, same in for same out.

Next pub had a Seal The Deal and a Go All The Way - had a little bit of profit on both, both were dealing - The GATW landed me on a phone from a skill stop then proceeded to add 4 phones from the 1 square. Only mistake I made was dealing away from a £50 box for a £28 offer, d'oh - couldn't get too involved as didn't want to be "that guy" on the night out.
Just posting again to say I was pleasantly surprised by the state of the fruits I played - especially the pub with the Seal and Go All The Way... just goes to show what's out there if you venture outside of Spoons!

Is Moo York still not that widespread then? Have to admit that's the first one I've seen. Considering there were a few of us on the night out and we'd bought a round, I got away with daring to win on a fruity without any aggro!

Oh and the other pubs we went in had Let's Get Kraken - £5 in for £10 out from forced win, Crazy Chair Gold (which I ended up losing about £20 on), Kung Fu Pounda which I was a bit up from a £25 feature (something near the top ish where you select a combo of wins - decided to take that in favour of a standard game of Deal) and a Bankers Birthday which I played for two boards then left it.
(12-30-2015, 10:29 AM)mooster Wrote: Next pub had The Great Escape, a £100 version by Crystal from memory and a Perfect which had a massive £8 CP up for grabs on 50p streak.

Are you sure about that mate lol
Might have been a fucked value on the display.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!