G2 - Moo York Moo York
It's pretty obvious it's just a qps forcer tbh maybe without safe cash it'll be worth a force
Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of posts, we have been working round the clock on our digital machine. Its not an AWP, something a bit different as as its all new cabinet, OS, games, peripherals its been quite a challenge.

The reel on Moo york is just for the 'box 23' feature. Apologies for the confusion, specs do get changed quite frequently but a reel for the DOND feature is coming in several future machines...I promise!

We currently have 5 Moo York out as we only recieved the software last week but will be putting another 25 or so out over the next coming weeks.

I hope its a step in the right direction. As members that have visited the factory know we have a few different ideas to try over the coming months. We wont always get it right but at least we are trying to do something a bit different.

Andy

[Image: G2%20Logo2.jpg]

.....Kick Ass Dongle Free Games
Here is another image....

[Image: Capture.jpg]

(05-01-2015, 04:55 PM)Mr Move It Wrote: It might that that cow's head symbol beneath the Wall St. sign at the top left of the decal.

Yep!

No forced wins is a step in the right direction even if this does play bad fair play for trying
Just getting rid of forced wins is a big deal IMO, and I still have no idea whatsoever why they've become so mainstream on AWPs as surely they just annoy everyone, casuals and players alike.

As long as this plays in a sensible fashion on a force if it's showing reasonable signs to start with, it could be a decent enough machine IMO.
(05-04-2015, 10:42 AM)Chop Wrote: Just getting rid of forced wins is a big deal IMO, and I still have no idea whatsoever why they've become so mainstream on AWPs as surely they just annoy everyone, casuals and players alike.

As long as this plays in a sensible fashion on a force if it's showing reasonable signs to start with, it could be a decent enough machine IMO.

We'll keep trying until we get the balance right...!

The following 1 user Likes andy1234's post:
Damo
(05-03-2015, 09:26 PM)peddlersDial Wrote: I will take a £50 bet that this machine is not a payable game, and I will give you 2/1 lol

I agree with you - whether you meant payable or playable

(05-04-2015, 01:10 AM)ob Wrote: It's pretty obvious it's just a qps forcer tbh maybe without safe cash it'll be worth a force

I doubt it - looks like there's only going to be 50 of them about in the near future anyway
Although they might not be brilliant, if we want to be taken seriously by manufacturers we really need this to pass test as it's got our idea of removing forced wins in it. I think it will pass though.

Andy, if you site one near me please let me know where via pm and I'll give it a shot at the very least.

I do wish that it didn't have betcom involved but you have to start somewhere.
If it fails test then it will be because its a Paddys Payday clone. They already tried cloning it once and that didn't appear to go very well despite Super Heroes being what I thought was quite an attractive looking machine.
Every new machine these days is the same pretty much qps clone apart from reflex. Even Bfm got in the act with vip dond. Expect more to come from them I'd wager
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
It would appear a lot of manufacturers are about getting their machines out there and making money rather than giving the punter a good game these days, this includes bellend fruit.

I like how they spent an age doing a non forceable profile now they've back tracked on it. Idiots.
The following 4 users Like Slasher's post:
adamtheaddict, Damo, led, megastreaklover01
So i probably won't be seeing one up here then, not putting many about are you Andy
They're on test. There's no point producing loads if retailers aren't going to like it.
(05-05-2015, 07:07 AM)Cf Wrote: If it fails test then it will be because its a Paddys Payday clone. They already tried cloning it once and that didn't appear to go very well despite Super Heroes being what I thought was quite an attractive looking machine.

Its not Paddys Payday - it has a few similar bits (boards etc) but has 'box 23' feature and removal of forced wins so quite different really.

(05-05-2015, 11:01 AM)Damo0666 Wrote: So i probably won't be seeing one up here then, not putting many about are you Andy

We put 25-30 out on test and if it gets approved then build to order. Cant afford anymore, the risk just gets too great - especially when we are trialing a new concept.

(05-04-2015, 07:38 PM)Slasher Wrote: Although they might not be brilliant, if we want to be taken seriously by manufacturers we really need this to pass test as it's got our idea of removing forced wins in it. I think it will pass though.

Andy, if you site one near me please let me know where via pm and I'll give it a shot at the very least.

I do wish that it didn't have betcom involved but you have to start somewhere.

Will do!

OK lads first to spot one in the wild with picture evidence (like standing by it in a pub) :)
(05-06-2015, 07:06 AM)andy1234 Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 07:07 AM)Cf Wrote: If it fails test then it will be because its a Paddys Payday clone. They already tried cloning it once and that didn't appear to go very well despite Super Heroes being what I thought was quite an attractive looking machine.

Its not Paddys Payday - it has a few similar bits (boards etc) but has 'box 23' feature and removal of forced wins so quite different really.

We'll see. You're going to have a VERY hard time convincing us it's not a standard betcom profile. Removal of forced wins might change it a bit but the box 23 feature is a complete irrelevance that I really wish machines would stop including. It adds nothing except another chance for the machine to feel (and be) rigged.
(05-06-2015, 09:47 AM)Cf Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 07:06 AM)andy1234 Wrote:

We'll see. You're going to have a VERY hard time convincing us it's not a standard betcom profile. Removal of forced wins might change it a bit but the box 23 feature is a complete irrelevance that I really wish machines would stop including. It adds nothing except another chance for the machine to feel (and be) rigged.

I'm beginning to think we will never win here...