G2 - Moo York Moo York
[Image: nIQJfsW.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I should add I saw this before now but didn't play it. This is their first machines with the forced wins removed.

I'll be giving this one a go when I see one and would like to see it do well for the simple reason of no forced wins.

There's also a physical reel for the "box 23 gamble"

However, I don't want to see it spreading like aids and replacing all the good stuff that's left like the shitty Reflexes are doing lol
like the casing on it, looks slightly different
Where's the physical reel ?
It might that that cow's head symbol beneath the Wall St. sign at the top left of the decal.
So is this out and about already then?
Must admit it looks good and i also like the cab

and with the forced wins removed it could be a decent machine and hopefully it is
Be interested to see how it plays
I'm guessing a typical qps style. Ie top goes 100/150 deal game rigged. It's certainly in that style!
IIRC Andy said:

No forced wins - OK

Physical reel - well a bit misleading as it's only the box 23 reel (if that)

DOND fair(ish) - yet to be proven
he did NOT say a fair DOND game, physical reel for DOND and no forced wins would all appear on this one fruit for the record.
The following 1 user Likes TOM's post:
Slasher
Loving the name and the theme, the proof will be in the game is suppose. Hope it does well, but we all know if the deal.is eigged with shit offers, it won't take people long to catch on.
The following 1 user Likes Tommy c's post:
megastreaklover01
I'd love to be supportive and credit for forced win removal but at the end of the day it's a betcom. No thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
Slasher
(05-02-2015, 12:34 AM)TOM Wrote: he did NOT say a fair DOND game, physical reel for DOND and no forced wins would all appear on this one fruit for the record.

You know I thought he did - in each case he said "game after next". Andy please comment.

As it stands only the forced wins have been removed as far as I can tell. If the DOND game is fair (ish) even without physical reel that would be worth playing - otherwise pointless.
When I visited, it was explained they can't go ahead as d do everything we want all on one machine as it might fail test so they are trying to say, remove forced wins, if that works then the next one may feature a less controlled game, etc.. And bring it together like that
(05-02-2015, 11:21 AM)Slasher Wrote: When I visited, it was explained they can't go ahead as d do everything we want all on one machine as it might fail test so they are trying to say, remove forced wins, if that works then the next one may feature a less controlled game, etc.. And bring it together like that

So did you visit there factory then Slasher and is that where that pic came from?

and if you did visit, did you find anything out about that Digital machine Andy was on about before?
I visited ages ago. The pic came from G2s Facebook page.

Regarding the digital, yes I did but as it's not yet out there I can't really talk about it, but it looks cool and deserves to be successful.
The digital one he was on about in this thread,

http://jackpottyforums.co.uk/showthread....#pid197750
When it's released there will be pictures and stuff up on here of it.
I will take a £50 bet that this machine is not a payable game, and I will give you 2/1 lol