JPK 5 shields
ok , project coins jackpot king my current game of choice

5 shields again but how hot was the pot ????

pic up on Friday so get guessing, as a clue it was over £75 but under 499.20
£225
The following 1 user Likes Damo's post:
ring sting
keep going, keep going

to arouse interest damo is well off this time
The following 1 user Likes ring sting's post:
Damo
£499.10?
(04-30-2015, 10:26 AM)ring sting Wrote: keep going, keep going

to arouse interest damo is well off this time

lol £368
£497
close but no cigars im afraid

the little beauty potted at £417 this time , gota love a JPK

Chasnbons can a pot sit on 499.10 ? never seen it and don't want to !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so the winner AGAIN is king of the JPK quizzes DAMO ! take a bow o great one
The following 1 user Likes ring sting's post:
Damo
(04-30-2015, 09:36 PM)ring sting Wrote: Chasnbons can a pot sit on 499.10 ? never seen it and don't want to !

Not a clue, just went 10p under the max value you posted lol
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
ring sting
if its at 499.10 your in trouble lol gota be sat at 499.20 then next time you see a shield drop in it awards 500 , you will not see a single shield at 499.20 until its pot time

kinda gets interesting as you watch the reels like a hawk then bang £500 , they can drop quick once maxed out and they can take ages
(05-01-2015, 07:01 AM)ring sting Wrote: if its at 499.10 your in trouble lol gota be sat at 499.20 then next time you see a shield drop in it awards 500 , you will not see a single shield at 499.20 until its pot time

kinda gets interesting as you watch the reels like a hawk then bang £500 , they can drop quick once maxed out and they can take ages

I shall bear that in mind, should I ever see one.

Do these pots not go up coppers on every press then?

Don't play many £500's so haven't a clue what they do lol

Only ever really play Rocky Free Spins, and then, only on 50p a go. :)
(05-01-2015, 07:20 AM)chasnbons Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 07:01 AM)ring sting Wrote: if its at 499.10 your in trouble lol gota be sat at 499.20 then next time you see a shield drop in it awards 500 , you will not see a single shield at 499.20 until its pot time

I shall bear that in mind, should I ever see one.

Do these pots not go up coppers on every press then?

Don't play many £500's so haven't a clue what they do lol

Only ever really play Rocky Free Spins, and then, only on 50p a go. :)

no mate a JPK has a random reset pot which can set to any amount what so ever between £75 and high 300s never seen a reset higher , each shield that comes in during play adds 20p to pot , that's why they top out at £499.20 as when the shields finally re appear each shield adds 20p so 4 x 20p is 80p the fifth shield AWARDS pot , any 5 shields in view award pot. be careful on these as pot watching tends not to always tell the truth unless you know for certain the pot hasn't come out ! a JPK can award at pot and reset at a HIGHER amount than it payed at !
(05-01-2015, 07:01 AM)ring sting Wrote: JPK can award at pot and reset at a HIGHER amount than it payed at !

That's just wrong, how the Fuck can any game reset a pot to a higher amount then what it's just paid out lol

that's just plain wrong  
The following 1 user Likes Damo's post:
ring sting
(05-01-2015, 01:32 PM)Damo0666 Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 07:01 AM)ring sting Wrote: JPK can award at pot and reset at a HIGHER amount than it payed at !

That's just wrong, how the Fuck can any game reset a pot to a higher amount then what it's just paid out lol

that's just plain wrong  

it is a bit naughty mate, i did write about it on here ages ago , kinda makes keeping track a bit ............ difficult but then JPKs are a bit difficult anyway lol 

random amount reset must be quite common as ive has a few ! after the evening ive had i don't think i could cope with a nasty JPK lol my ass is hurting nearly 4oo in rocky before a bit of a comeback before told "last credits please " were closing in 5 minutes , pain !