Emptiers in general
reckon there must be at least another hundred who also have. would have been full time for quite a while though.
the 2 mil club will be a lot more exclusive!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
LookUp
25 years?! Wow! I'm only 27 lol!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes Slasher's post:
LookUp
Take players that have earned a million plus and subtract those that haven't been able to hold onto it, then it gets a lot more interesting
The following 3 users Like aboza21's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01, Slasher
I bet over the next 15 or even 25 years no one will make even close to a million playing today's shite lol
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
The following 2 users Like LookUp's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01
And of the ones who have done over a million I wonder how many of them have something decent to show for it house, cars, business, property, etc
I'm guessing not many lol most of it has probably been spent over the years on stuff to do with gambling lolol like more gambling, travelling, drinks, food, etc
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
megastreaklover01
i expect most players to count what they get home with as what they made? eg going out with £500, spending £20 on fuel, £20 on drinks and £10 on food and getting home with £700 equals a £200 raise, not £250.

going out with £500, doing £40 on expenses making £200 on playables then spunking £1200 in the faults equals a loss of a grand, not a raise of £160 with a recreational punt of £1200!
megastreaklover01
how much anyone has after 20 years in a profession can vary wildly i'm sure. how much of money earned actually gets saved? if you earn 50k a year but spend 60K vs someone who earns 30k but spends 20. some footballers go bankrupt.

obv ALOT of fruit players have nothing even when they have experienced times of prosperity but not always down to gambling on shit!
The following 2 users Like HoveSam's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01
Discipline
The following 2 users Like AMK's post:
LookUp, megastreaklover01
Frugality. Always set aside 20% of all ALL earnings for the faulties! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
kermithopper
(10-12-2016, 03:36 PM)HoveSam Wrote: how much anyone has after 20 years in a profession can vary wildly i'm sure. how much of money earned actually gets saved? if you earn 50k a year but spend 60K vs someone who earns 30k but spends 20. some footballers go bankrupt.

obv ALOT of fruit players have nothing even when they have experienced times of prosperity but not always down to gambling on shit!

Yeah I would agree with that Sam

(10-11-2016, 09:04 AM)w1ckedw1lly Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 11:54 PM)jokerpoker Wrote: random spinner and chip n spin... best empties i've ever had. didn't last long but didn't need to.. eat sleep rinse repeat

Was the chip n spin one where you got to cancel your bet the split second the ball landed on the roulette?

Yeah mate, just wait for a win off reels.. £10 black if its red get it cancelled and go again !
Not wanting to threaten anybody's living here, but are there any sharable methods for DOND?

There are quite a few on the new MFME 5 emulator and I wanted to try some on those if possible!

Understand if these are still used in the wild and need to be kept secret!
On dond the power 5. When you get land on question mark. .. press and hold the play dond button and press collect. It will give the dond game every time even without having the phones. Is hard to empty because you can't read the boxes on an emu. Also it will start costing 12 for each board and one spin before the ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bigbanker,openthebox,ratrace,emptiers specialK4000 0 1,215 06-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: specialK4000