Pointless
Off topic, but still Pointless based.

I've caught a few episodes lately...

The thing that gets me is just before the final round starts the finalists are asked what they would spend any winnings on.
Answers along the lines of a boat, a cruise, a car etc, are not uncommon.

For the most part the prize money wouldn't cover a quarter of what they'd spend the winnings on. I just don't get their desires.

The future is much like the present, only longer.
Yeah the pot gets won the day before so it's back to £1000 split 2 ways, 1 wants a round the world trip the other a deposit on a house lol

I might have broken the record for lowest cashpot win on this last week ??

A whole £1.30 lol

Anybody won any lower ??
Me & Nixxy potted one in Blackpool of all places :)  Fucking thing wasn't taking coin's or notes and was in demoy-free play thingy.
(10-22-2014, 03:00 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: Me & Nixxy potted one in Blackpool of all places :)  Fucking thing wasn't taking coin's or notes and was in demoy-free play thingy.

Indeed - the final category was 'Drinks that Steelfix orders at the bar' - we went for:

Fosters: scored 100 points
Carling:  scored 100 points
Water: ... and it was the Pointless answer!

lolol
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
(10-22-2014, 09:55 PM)Nixxy link Wrote: [quote author=steelfix1 link=topic=14272.msg193093#msg193093 date=1413990050]
Me & Nixxy potted one in Blackpool of all places :)  Fucking thing wasn't taking coin's or notes and was in demoy-free play thingy.

Indeed - the final category was 'Drinks that Steelfix orders at the bar' - we went for:

Fosters: scored 100 points
Carling:  scored 100 points
Water: ... and it was the Pointless answer!

lolol
[/quote]Lmfao :) Good fun :)
I remember Nixxy and I got  70                            pence cp in the spoons in Holborn.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

I just played pointless for the first time. 2nd game in won cashpot for £6.20.
my question was about horse racing and famous horses. Meridian was pointless
Had a go on this Today - I have to laugh at how it plays when it just doesn't want to pay i.e. the 'competitors' have a sh*t hot knowledge of some obscure subjects. Anyway second go I got to the head to head but it made sure I wasn't going to win.

Might have another go in a few days if the cashpot goes up any.

I remember once I got to the final and someone once said just pick the answers you've never heard of - sadly I picked pop music as a subject and I knew all the legit answers and could not really say which were obscure - so even lost then lol
You can always win surely? As long as you go first in the H2H you're fine. It doesn't to my knowledge cheat.
Not saying you SHOULD always win mind. I just mean I don't think it can actually stop you as long as you pick the best answers.
Well you say that but what it thinks is the most obscure answer and what I thought was the most obscure answer were different things when I played it the other week and it was a subject I was good at.

Someone said it always gives the same values for the answers so once you know them it would be easier.

That unit was up to £11 when I last played it a couple of weeks back - I've put about a fiver in it over time though Sad
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
paggamaggaloo
Where's that unit dondplayer? I could do with eleven quid lol