Holidays ?
lolol . you'll have a fookin great time pal. 300 sheets for a weeks all inc... a BAR GAIN!! get your portaventura tickets from Danny boy bar in the centre of Salou. 10 euro's cheaper than at the hotel. :).Hotel runs a free shuttle bus 10-11.15 and 4-5.15. You taking kids? they will love it. Entertainment team work really hard to keep them busy , whilst you take advantage of the adults only roof top Jacuzzi and bar whilst Winston the barman pours you a pina colada!  loldrinking.

If you go on Tripadvisor and scroll a few pages I recently wrote a review titled " a very british hotel" from that you should be able to look at my other two reviews which go into essay detail of what to expect lol

Happy hols! i'll be wounded now if you don't enjoy it...... lol
No mate, the Ex has not long taken the kids to Cyprus so It's me and the new Mrs 1st holiday abroad together. 

Feel sorry for whoever is in the rooms either side of us  sheep sheep
wife wants to go to Corfu this year, guess we're going Vegas then . I can play poker all day and she can sit by the pool and get a tan
Would love to go to Vegas/ yank land but can't see me ever spending 8hrs+ on a plane....... Tenerife 4hrs was an ordeal!  lol
(06-30-2014, 10:13 AM)Gambo link Wrote: [quote author=edthebear33 link=topic=13981.msg178546#msg178546 date=1403095315]
For a moment I thought everybody had done their brains in a fobt and couldn't afford to go this year! lol

You can't beat all inc can you? We went self catering at my mothers apartment and by the time we paid for flights , transfers and spending money we spent about £1300 all told and I know we could of got a week all inc for less than that easy.

A recommendation here for any of you that fancy good old Spain this year. Salou!! very nice family resort and it has got the best theme park in Europe there , Portaventura. Last few times we have been we stop at the Villamarina all inc.  Aimed squarely at the Brits the food for 3 star is excellent and the drinks are superb. Esteralla on tap , good selection of cocktail and the soft drinks for the kiddies are good to. Book direct with the hotel and you get free transfers. Ryanair flights to Reus dirt cheap , transfer 20 mins tops.

Yeah it's toss how it doubles in price in the school holidays. And they wonder why parents take their kids out of school. dontknow

Well I took the plunge and booked up here in September, So on your head be it Ed  agro If the Mrs doesn't like it I'll send her to look for you lol

Can't fault the price of it though. £300 each for a weeks All inclusive. 1 Case between us as I travel light anyway. Just gotta sort out getting to the airport and back this end.
[/quote]

It's a great place for the kids, been there 3 times. Salou that is..Nice family place.. drink drink drink
D-day tomorrow  :) from the reviews I've read I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Don't think we'll be doing the theme park as the other half dunna like em and it's no fun on your own. But we're off to the Camp Nou some time next week and the Zoo  hammer

I'm just looking forward to a week of free beer  beer drinking
Av a gud un!!!!  drinking drink. The city of Reus is nice as well gambo , not far 5 miles or so I think , plenty of buses.
I'm in turkey right now....fucking gorgeous!
You'll be getting a snapchat returned from me tomorrow pal  steely
Yay hurry up and go, we have the hookers on standby and the lager tanker waiting around the corner, international log in's will be blocked. While the cats away the mice will play :rave lol
(09-19-2014, 03:53 PM)steelfix1 link Wrote: Yay hurry up and go, we have the hookers on standby and the lager tanker waiting around the corner, international log in's will be blocked. While the cats away the mice will play :rave lol

lolol lolol lolol
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
How's it going Gambo!?
Quality mate. Had a bit of bad luck with the weather but the hotel and the resort are brilliant.

Went to camp nou yesterday, what a place!! We're on about coming bak next year so that says it all, cheers fella  drink
Nice 1!!!! made up for you. I'm very relieved as well!  lol
(06-05-2017, 09:02 PM)jackie77 Wrote: If you are in London and want to know what lap dancing in London is like, you should certainly visit Sophisticats /http:// removed.co.uk/ and you will not be disappointed! Me and my boyfriend also followed this advice last week while travelling to London and will do it again next time :)

Excellent suggestion - do you work there by any chance?

I smell a whiff of spam in the air...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
The following 1 user Likes Nixxy's post:
megastreaklover01
Not posted in 3 months and then replies to a lapdancing post?
Who else but Nixxy!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
The following 3 users Like Peko's post:
keno, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
Are you saying jackie is a bit of a pig and that smell is when she bends over?!!
Nixxy must have his notifications set to any mention of lap dance.
He does. I enabled that helpful feature for him.
Can't believe he actually posted on here in reply to it. Haha. Good lad... another stamp on your loyalty card when you next go in there then nixxy.
The following 1 user Likes Tommo's post:
SmegHead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haven Holidays machines? jokepoteer 1 589 02-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Last Post: LocoHold
  Holidays 2012? LS 123 7 1,908 10-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Glendale