England
(06-19-2014, 09:03 PM)LetEmNudgeYou link Wrote: Three Lions......on the plane :)

I love that tune ' Jules Rimet still gleaming'

..One of the worst games, iv'e watched all week.. England may have nicked it, if it wasn't for Suarez..
(06-19-2014, 09:03 PM)LetEmNudgeYou link Wrote: Three Lions......on the plane :)

a quick copy and paste from planetswans

They're coming home, they're coming home, they're coming.....England's coming home... lolol
Exactly the reason Uruguay didn't play Suarez until he was in a fit enough condition! Scoring twice says it all. Funny how if he didn't play, we may have won. Oh well I hope it keeps him buzzing for Liverpool.. England are always shit and you have to expect to lose. Liverpool have a chance  ;D
Suarez is absolutely clinical in his finishing, top top player (still hate the cunt though haha) not sure why Barkley was not starting powerful,fast and direct. Woy got it wrong (Spoken unbiasedly this time as a welsh man)
I think Suarez is the best in the world, that was the difference tonight..

Plus one more thing, maybe it's

just me, but i don't Gerrad cuts it anymore, he doesn't look right too me..
Doh - we never even got to lose on penalties this time  :-[

OK there's a very slim chance but ...

[Image: x1xa2d.jpg]

It's a shame, England could do way better.. sack roy..
The following 1 user Likes ittle ottle's post:
HoveSam
That'll solve it. The new guy can bring in all the brilliant players he left behind like, erm, well...
It was the England Manager's fault.  He should have begged John Terry to come even if he is a cunt.  He is still our best defender and organiser.  Ashley Cole should have come above Leighton Baines, Cole proved in the Euro Semi finals he still had it.  Baines is to slow and actually has no big game experience.  Jagielka is a solid premier league defender not international class.  Cahill looked out of position because of him so that is why he was shit.  Glen Johnson cannot defend to save his bloody life what the hell do the coaches teach him!  Gerrard was injured and should have been left out the group games to fully recover.  While we played a fit Frank Lampard to anchor the team.  Against Italy Roy should have known Italy would have attacked down our left side and Played James Milner.  Danny Welbeck not good enough as explained by the panal he always goes sideways, Ross Barkley clearly good enough never got a chance.  Lallana played all the warm ups then was dropped for the first match. Sterling was best used as an Impact substitute with his blistering speed against tired legs.  Playing Rooney out of position on the left when he knew he didn't want to/ do you know why because he has not got the legs to get in the box like he used to. Hence why he had the legs aganist Uruguay to do it.  Why did Roy risk us going out by playing for the win once we scored.  We should have played out for the 1-1 draw.  I could go on and on.  I am pissed off because I was liking this world cup and now it's crap if we are basically out and 4 years to the next one but it won't be Brazil
(06-20-2014, 09:23 AM)yemonty link Wrote: It was the England Manager's fault.  He should have begged John Terry to come even if he is a cunt.  He is still our best defender and organiser.  Ashley Cole should have come above Leighton Baines, Cole proved in the Euro Semi finals he still had it.  Baines is to slow and actually has no big game experience.  Jagielka is a solid premier league defender not international class.  Cahill looked out of position because of him so that is why he was shit.   Glen Johnson cannot defend to save his bloody life what the hell do the coaches teach him!   Gerrard was injured and should have been left out the group games to fully recover.  While we played a fit Frank Lampard to anchor the team.  Against Italy Roy should have known Italy would have attacked down our left side and Played James Milner.   Danny Welbeck not good enough as explained by the panal he always goes sideways, Ross Barkley clearly good enough never got a chance.  Lallana played all the warm ups then was dropped for the first match. Sterling was best used as an Impact substitute with his blistering speed against tired legs.  Playing Rooney out of position on the left when he knew he didn't want to/ do you know why because he has not got the legs to get in the box like he used to. Hence why he had the legs aganist Uruguay to do it.   Why did Roy risk us going out by playing for the win once we scored.  We should have played out for the 1-1 draw.  I could go on and on.  I am pissed off because I was liking this world cup and now it's crap if we are basically out and 4 years to the next one but it won't be Brazil

Apart from that though he did ok....  lol
Yes he smashed it
Just 6 months until we get the guaranteed repeat!
Nice necro post! But yeah it’s as sure as a barcrest button skill stop this one
England are 14-1 and clear 7th favourites, does that tempt anyone on here? Kane 16-1 top goal scorer?

Think fairer odds would be double those.

Good atmosphere for the friendly tonight though and reasonable performance I suppose.
I’ve put a score on England winning these damn things for ages and only kept doing it out of spite/due to win etc!

Here goes another score then......
Stick to no.9 OB.

Who’s squad number is that? May attack 1st GS every game!!
Surely Uruguay are a better bet at 25/1?
Southgate is doing a decent job mind but it would-be strange if England win it!
Looks like England have to play Germany or Brazil in the quarters as well.
What great value 14-1 was!!!!!
Had the bet lined up at 7.8 on betfair near the end for ascore bastard thing didn’t match