Machines that fuck up ( to your advantage )
Anybody had a machine fuck up for the good ?....i was in teddys ages ago put a quid in machine called teddy bars and it clocked up 97 quid on the bank,thought wtf but as the staff were busy chatting at other end of arcade i pressed collect and it spat 10 quid coins out then bank went back to 97 quid again,as it was refloat day and the 1st person in i knew the hopper was full,managed to get a ton out before member of staff walked down and saw what it was doing and switched it off  lol another occasion and same arcade another 10p machine called crazy cash,playing ok got a few wins but when i pressed collect it spat 5 10p's out then 10 one pound coins did this everytime i pressed collect,managed to empty pound coin hopper with money still left to pay in the bank so staff member refloated it and said ther ya go and walked off,pressed collect again and did the same thing  GTFIT carried on playing and managed to get 190 quid out in nuggets and 10p's before it emptied again with £14 left in bank,attendant came over and open up machine and was puzzled to noticed why there was no money in the 10p hopper either,she payed me my £14 and turned it off and said summets not right here...no shit i thought  lol,i then decided to  GATW to the pub for a few free  drinking 
IT IZ NOT RIGHT!!! Zis machine IT IS not right. YOU WAIT! For manager and police....you musty wait.
Alien in Sheffield station, £20 in and it clocks up £40 play £15 for no board and collect and swore never to play it again lol
MoF still has the best of these on Luck of the Irish.
project riveria got a 20 odd quid bank press collect it threw out a load of 10ps and a load of pound coins at the same time repeat till empty lolol
Years ago in my local arcade there was a change machine where you could change £1 coin into 10 pences.  One day I used it and it spat out 7 x 10 pence and 3 pound coins.  Probably the only machine I ended up winning on lol
There was a notey down this way that was fucked, used to clock up credit and spit the note back out, £10 only though

A player found it out and kept it quiet.. To this day I don't know where it was
I had a change machine that gave £60 £1 coins for a £20 note. Staff spotted it quite quick but did manage all my £20s in my wallet. It's the location that made it sweet. Certain arcade in sunny hunny ;)

Also a slotto that paid out £1s instead of 10ps. Was like that for ages too!
Another one i remember,not me but a mate in teddys years ago,it was that bar x which flashed for a tenner or 25 jp,he put a fiver in and got 35 quid he pressed collect and it clocked down one digit at a time but gave 10 quid coins each press of the collect button,as in 35,34,33,32 etc,gave him 200 sheets before going empty  lol
had a single player partytime in a storeys go funny the bank limit was set to 15 quid but when it collect instead of giving 5 at a time it gave 10 but it only took a 5r out of the bank

emptied in a day
Had a tioli back in the day that would recognize 50ps as 2pound coins, made a healthy amount off this for the few weeks it stayed at the pub
(05-29-2014, 06:21 PM)spa link Wrote: I had a change machine that gave £60 £1 coins for a £20 note. Staff spotted it quite quick but did manage all my £20s in my wallet. It's the location that made it sweet. Certain arcade in sunny hunny ;)

Also a slotto that paid out £1s instead of 10ps. Was like that for ages too!

Very similar in felixstowe. Change machine was spitting out 20 pound coins for every £10 note. I only had a few on me so went to the bank and withdrew £450 in tenners. Managed to change £160 more notes before staff got suspicious and I decided to leave before they came over!!
Had a Clockwork orange clone think 5p's where 50p's but the hopper float was only £75.
Also had a reflex snakes and ladders lep clone that when you put the quid in it used to clock the credits on and fall straight through to the pay out tray
had a double dond deluxe in a local pub, recognising 10p's as £1 coins and vice versa..... ran to the bank for £40 in 10p's lol, left it with around £6-£7 in it  after destroying it for about 280.

also had a change machine in hollywood bowl... insert £1 and get 10 £1 coins for change !! DINK DANK DOO :)

(05-29-2014, 07:17 PM)Gary_D link Wrote: Had a Clockwork orange clone think 5p's where 50p's but the hopper float was only £75.
Also had a reflex snakes and ladders lep clone that when you put the quid in it used to clock the credits on and fall straight through to the pay out tray

I had that as well on the reflex leps and ladders! It worked for about £20 then just randomly stopped doing it.
Skillball Bingo

Insert 50p & get £2.50 credit

managed a good few 2 lines but never a full house.
(05-29-2014, 11:43 PM)Matty link Wrote: Skillball Bingo

Insert 50p & get £2.50 credit

managed a good few 2 lines but never a full house.
I was playing one of these the other week in a shopping center and there hard as fuck to even get 1 line
Some tasty results there especially the £1 in for £10 out, I remember an old skool machine. Early 90's used to put a quid in, it rejected it but still gave the 10 credits
Also had a Cadbury claw+pusher machine, that thought a 2p was a 2 pound coin.

Got a lot of chocolate that week
The snack machine at work gave free milky bar chunkies so long as you put money in. Refilled three days running until it was spotted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are these 2 machines dondplayer 36 1,050 04-20-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Hungryant
  Old machines fodster 5 352 04-17-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: fodster
  Smashed up machines Boulderdash 9 690 01-18-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Toastie
  Methods for old machines Moff 9 670 12-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  When machines were good - Kung Fu Boulderdash 25 2,429 11-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  Old machines with bad graphics Boulderdash 1 328 09-27-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Playford, I know you are on here... Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone? JPMMonopoly60 30 7,366 03-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Worst music / fuck up on a fruit Boulderdash 10 3,002 02-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Are the machines leaving our public houses? FT Article. Brindmeister 49 17,695 09-23-2016, 10:36 AM
Last Post: LookUp
  The origin of 5-reel slot machines? Mr Move It 25 10,911 04-20-2016, 03:00 PM
Last Post: vectra666