Jamesy
didnt know him but his thread was awesome rip jamesy
Tragic, Thoughts go out to his family and close friends Sad
Wow what a shock I haven't logged in to the forum for the past day as I've been in Bridlington with the family, just logged on now and seen this and couldn't believe what I was reading so sad and no age to go, RIP mate I will remember you and your stories for many years to come, my thoughts are with your friends and family,

RIP JAMSEY, Jackpotty Forums will never forget you.
Terribly sad news. 36 is no age to die.  :'(
never met the fella but am shocked , awful news and thoughts to his nearest and dearest .................
Very sad indeed. May he rest in peace. Always seemed a pleasant guy on here.
R.I.P so sad.
anyone know what happened? I know he worked with trains but don't know how he was taken.
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
(04-21-2014, 12:34 AM)Buddylove4000 link Wrote: anyone know what happened? I know he worked with trains but don't know how he was taken.

Only thing I know at present, is he was found sat morning @ 6.30am, and poss passed in his sleep.

Whilst talking about trains, after nipping to see Chuzzy yesterday (James would often go in to see him), went back home via Nottingham Station, and had a word with one of the staff there as where best to send cards etc to..... been suggested that they are sent to the Station Managers office, and they will sort things from there.

Charlotte Breckon
C/O Station Managers Office
East Midlands Trains
Nottingham Train Station
Carrington Street
Nottingham
NG2 3AQ
RIP Jamesy. Condolences to his family and friends. He was clearly a friendly and loved individual who'll be badly missed.
RIP James
RIP. Makes all winning / losing just totally irrelevant. Life is too short. Best wishes to all that knew him.
Gutted to hear this. A very well respected and helpful member taken far too early.

RIP Jamesy
(04-21-2014, 09:40 AM)stanmarsh14 link Wrote: [quote author=Buddylove4000 link=topic=13590.msg171765#msg171765 date=1398040442]
anyone know what happened? I know he worked with trains but don't know how he was taken.

Only thing I know at present, is he was found sat morning @ 6.30am, and poss passed in his sleep.

Whilst talking about trains, after nipping to see Chuzzy yesterday (James would often go in to see him), went back home via Nottingham Station, and had a word with one of the staff there as where best to send cards etc to..... been suggested that they are sent to the Station Managers office, and they will sort things from there.

Charlotte Breckon
C/O Station Managers Office
East Midlands Trains
Nottingham Train Station
Carrington Street
Nottingham
NG2 3AQ
[/quote]Thanks for the info drink
got a text from Slasher on saturday showing me a screen shot of a text he sent to jamesy (that's how i found out) Hardly knew him but i do recall meeting him at the nottingham meet as he was our tour guide if i remember. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.
R.i.P Jamie, angels will take care of you now. We'll have a drink for you at the next meet.
hope you can be there with us  drink
Like many others i didnt really know the guy but he seemed like a good lad from his posts and all i can really do is say r.i.p.

Life can be a real bitch sometimes theres no need for this kind of stuff to happen.
Truly sad news
R.I.P
Too young to die
RIP
I havent been online for a good month or so due to moving house and having no net. However this was the first post I saw and my thoughts go out to his family and friends, which many are here. I have never met him but I do know that he was a well loved and respected member of these forums.

R.I.P
I mirror the sentiment of everyone on this thread. I didn't know James myself unless he had a diff name on the old boards but wanted to say RIP and sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jamesy - taking a break Jamesy 28 4,876 03-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: keno
  On Vacation: Jamesy does Rome Jamesy 10 1,867 02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Damo
  FAO Jamesy Jamesy 2 377 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Last Post: steelfix1