Jamesy
:'( It's with utter shock and sorrow to post this, I've just been informed that our everyday on the board and much

respected member Jamesy..... has sadly passed away this morning Sad Not exactly sure what has happened yet but

thoughts are strongly with his family.

Jamesy R.I.P.

I utterly shocked, totally Sad don't know what to say.

This is appalling news. I feel numb with shock and sorrow.

However this has happened, I send my deepest condolences to his family and friends at what must be a most difficult time.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
This was a hell of a shock he was a awsome man rest in peace captian lowroller

I and many others on FME who knew James well, are absolutely shocked this has happened, and our love and support goes out to his partner Charlotte, his work mate Michael and the rest of his workmates at East Midlands Trains @ Nottingham Station.

Will paste over a few words from Michael, whom I have met before, and have quite amount of respect for....

Word' cannot explain how I fell about the tragic event's of today to lose James Breackon at the age of thirty six is hard to comprehend as to why a life as young has his should be taken.

Despite a age difference of thirty or so year's we were great mate's in fact it's fair to say that we had a farther and son relationship.We had many great time's out together on the railway something I will very much miss

As a workmate along with the rest of the team at the station he was one of a kind alway's keen to help no matter what the task was he kept us all amused with his sense of humour and the station won't be the same without him.

My thought's are with Charlotte and his family.

One comfort I can take is that he his reunited with his mum and they are walking on the North Yorkshire moor's hand in hand the place were he came from and alway's loved

Rest in peace mate one thing is for sure I ain't half going to miss you.
RIP. Thoughts go out...
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Bloody hell that's the same age as I am. Awful news and no age at all.
r.i.p jamesy you will never be forgotten  :'(

I am ready for a good old cry its hit me hard to lose a good friend
bad news that :o
Terrible news, poor guy, rest in peace. Thoughts to his family etc
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
I'm utterly shocked and devastated may jamesy rest in peace and I give condolences to the family he leaves behind. Sad words cannot describe how sad I feel at finding this when I logged in
I am genuinely shocked, saddened and speechless on hearing about the sudden death of Jamesy.

What a top fella he was and will sorely be missed.

Thoughts and condolences go out to Jamesy's family and friends.

R.I.P mate
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
Not sure what to say.  Gutted.
Wow. Heavy stuff...really shocked... R.I.P
I just wanna say RIP James and really nice guy to chat to and 36 is way to young my thoughts are with his family and friends
He had a family Vegas trip booked as well and was looking forward to it that much he has a sign on his signature that counts the days down until the trip was here. Sad
RIP Jamesy
Truly saddening news to hear, one well respected member and a pleasure to have him with us at jpotty, deepest condolences go out to his family at this time. RIP
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
We where looking out for him on the way back from Skeggy on Nottingham Station on Monday.
Never met the fella, but enjoyed his posts on here.
Deepest condolences to his family at this difficult time

Anyone know how/what caused him to pass away so young and so suddenly?

R.I.P Jamesy
I always struggle to find words in these kind of scenarios, however this one is a particularly  tough one. A well respected member of our community who looked after members when he could, a very polite guy too. A huge loss to us all. My thoughts are with his friends and family. Such a sad loss.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jamesy - taking a break Jamesy 28 3,731 03-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: keno
  On Vacation: Jamesy does Rome Jamesy 10 1,456 02-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Damo
  FAO Jamesy Jamesy 2 323 12-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Last Post: steelfix1