cops n robbers millionaires mansion
Probably the only way to win on that Box 23. There's only about 7 bulbs not broken in the deal game.

Ed.

I've slated box 23 so much on here for being horrendous and it goes and gives me that!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's why the machine is OK. It regularly busts to jackpot. Not frequently, but often enough for a specualtive punt.

It's no Triple.

Ed.

(10-02-2016, 10:12 PM)HoveSam Wrote: was that when you bumped into rachel riley in the car park and she desperately wanted to give you a blow job?!!!

Officially my best Sam post ever...genuinely lol'd at that!.. brilliant ???
(10-03-2016, 10:17 AM)Standen09 Wrote: I've slated box 23 so much on here for being horrendous and it goes and gives me that!!

Is that a pussy on I bed that I can see in those little pics at the bottom lolol
Believe nothing without facts or your own research and trust nobody but yourself,  but most of all be open minded and kind to everyone and everything...

http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemt...LYOgsunzqB
The following 1 user Likes LookUp's post:
proevodaddy
I spy 3 red phones lol
I'm still yet to get a GATW on a box 23, but the other day I had £100 off my first deal game followed by a mega streak off bust. Pity I was £80 in for the first deal.

Millionaires Mansion is fair, particularly given the time it was released. However as the only locations I know are in services, if I do choose to play it's the standard £50 for phones with say £4 showing (Ok probably half offer plus a bit of casual play but grrrr) then take £8 and pay another £30 for phones and now only the £100 will do plus these have an ON/OFF alarm.

WOOO oooo OOOOO "ATTENTION. ON OFF ACTIVITY DETECTED" :)
The best ON/OFF alarm was the Electrocoin Deal And No Deal Golden Game in one of the pubs just outside Kings Cross several years ago.

Bear in mind the plug socket was literally *there*, you didn't have to bend down, crawl behind the machine, so ideal when a snake £25 box decided to pop up or similar

First plug "WARNING ON/OFF DETECTED MACHINE WILL BOOT UP IN 1 MINUTE"
Second plug "WARNING ON/OFF DETECTED MACHINE WILL BOOT UP IN 5 MINUTES"
Third plug "WARNING ON/OFF DETECTED MACHINE WILL BOOT UP IN 10 MINUTES"
Fourth plug...fuck that!

Hopefully someone knocks it out on the emulator one day as it would be interesting to know how far it could go in terms of the alarm! Luckily the alarm itself must have been set to silent mode so you just had to wait for the message to clear although I seem to remember it made all the bulbs flash too whilst present!
Speaker was probably disconnected lol
Always nice to hear in a locals local with just a in tune barman and myself. I couldn't even bullshit him as he knew exactly why it was set off.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
HEY! CHECK IT OUT!

Ed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cops and robbers millionares mansion beaverlasvegas 11 3,003 04-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Last Post: dude_se