cops n robbers millionaires mansion
[Image: 134FteN7tZ.jpg]

fun game, seems fair 68 in 70 out
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
VID_20131024_194854_853.3gp

Do da thing in the middle
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Video isn't really clear. What's the middle wheel do?
(10-25-2013, 10:34 AM)Hodor link Wrote: Video isn't really clear. What's the middle wheel do?
Blame it on WhatsApp for downgrading the quality. Basically it has gems for the "cashpots" or boost which is multi add, or loot, which adds to the cash meter. It likes doing 8, 8, 8, 8 until the block.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Interesting, be able to get a better look when not on the phone lol
It was a nice machine, get some gameplay and it doesn't eat your money... seemed almost like EWWW level of fairness, but could also get annoying
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
I've played this! Its actually really good. Judgement pay clone with crazy chair like matrix entry.

Interestingly when u lad on spin it likes to add loads of swag bags instead if just the whatever you have held/span in, sometimes just fills the matrix even if you only land on spin once. Seemed fair at bringing back the game even after 15 and 20 boxes. The wheel thingy in the middle is annoying though but at least its something different from be fruit! All in all i enjoyed the session!

Also u can 'bribe? yes no' when u land on the ? which takes amounts from your cashmeter if u land on yes instead of killing you which i thought was rather cool!
Marching on together
Mind the spelling grammar mistakes. Using my phone  banger
Marching on together
(10-25-2013, 01:41 PM)Fensomac01 link Wrote: I've played this! Its actually really good. Judgement pay clone with crazy chair like matrix entry.

Interestingly when u lad on spin it likes to add loads of swag bags instead if just the whatever you have held/span in, sometimes just fills the matrix even if you only land on spin once. Seemed fair at bringing back the game even after 15 and 20 boxes. The wheel thingy in the middle is annoying though but at least its something different from be fruit! All in all i enjoyed the session!

Also u can 'bribe? yes no' when u land on the ? which takes amounts from your cashmeter if u land on yes instead of killing you which i thought was rather cool!
Interesting. Mine was in the most weird place that I'd never expect to get brand new machines.

That bribe thing is only offered sometimes. Gameplay wise, it's a fair game I thought. I could have took the red low pot from about £20 in (it was at £22ish at the time) but decided to press on and see how it played.

The swag bag thing was weird, I stepped back and went "what the fuck?" lol as it added a full red column for no reason. This opens double DOND by the way.

Deal didn't seem rigged a la TBO which is always good.

I'd play one again.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Ahh, this is what I played yesterday - I couldn't remember what it was called.

I was £50 in for £50 out testing the water. Agree with what others have said above - it was a decent game and kept me interested! Got a game which gave a £3 box and repeated twice - thought this would kill the DOND game off for a while but no, next board it was back for a £35 box.

The Cash or Bust button is REALLY close to the collect button - almost like they want casuals to become more aware of it - but it's so close that you could easily press it, or Collect, by mistake.

Lots of different things available from the Mystery square - most of which turned out to be Game Over in disguise!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
[Image: gw0c.jpg]
Having played this i generaly hope these get full release into our pubs
Marching on together
(11-25-2013, 10:45 PM)Fensomac01 link Wrote: Having played this i generaly hope these get full release into our pubs

Agreed - and the release notice should stipulate that they may only replace QPS machines  ;)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
(11-25-2013, 11:45 PM)Nixxy link Wrote: [quote author=Fensomac01 link=topic=12137.msg155952#msg155952 date=1385419514]
Having played this i generaly hope these get full release into our pubs

Agreed - and the release notice should stipulate that they may only replace QPS machines  ;)
[/quote]
And Reflex bollocks.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Haven't seen one for a while Sad
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
(01-27-2014, 01:53 PM)DONK! link Wrote: Haven't seen one for a while Sad

I'm intending to do a route tomorrow that involves taking in the only pub that I've seen it in so far. Be interesting to see whether it was upgraded or removed.

Will report back ...
(01-27-2014, 02:02 PM)Nixxy link Wrote: [quote author=DONK! link=topic=12137.msg163072#msg163072 date=1390830821]
Haven't seen one for a while Sad

I'm intending to do a route tomorrow that involves taking in the only pub that I've seen it in so far. Be interesting to see whether it was upgraded or removed.

Will report back ...
[/quote]

Visited the pub today, the machine had been replaced by a Monopoly Takeover. And the pub hasn't been upgraded either - a candidate for a failed test, but you never know ...
Shame really. Had one session on this ever and really enjoyed it
Marching on together
I played 2 different units and liked it
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Nearly a year since I last played one and...one has suddenly decided to turn up near me on £100 Jackpot! (My previous 'play' on this if you can even call it that I pressed COB and it hit Mega Win Stepper for instant bells - £70  lol)

Anyway £40 or so in thinking the Deal game seems a bit rigged (Think Sail Of The Century) I deal £50 odd from a £15 £100 finish and it goes and repeats.  Twice.  :o

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cops and robbers millionares mansion beaverlasvegas 11 2,047 04-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Last Post: dude_se