stopped gambling
Just out of curiosity, just how many members here has given up on the fruit machines this year but still reading the board.  I remember when this Jackpotty Forumsforums started, we get a lot of "my days" from MoF, Bl4k, steelfix, keykey, bishman? etc Now barely any of these people posts.  I know the people i have mentioned have stopped ages ago but it is just an example of the many people who posted in the forum, also UKslots, Fruitvideos etc
Im sure alot of them still play, but in all honesty - it does get boring reading the same old "I lost £££ on the lep, and I won £££ on Rocky" kinda stuff - thats why I stopped my own "my days"
I still play part time on the fruits, I spend more board time doing meets and up and coming things.
Fruit Videos is still here, that's spa one of the mods lol
For a while I kept gambling but slowed right up on the filming. There was just so much you could film in the end and when I had all that I could, from machines that I played and features they gave, there wasn't too much point...It would get repetitive.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
i think its like a generation thing................................
there is only so many ups downs, highs and lows........................
one can do.....................................................................................
before they do other things or do less of this and that.............................
people will take other peoples places...............................................................
its the nature of the beast............................................................................................
but legends will always be legends............................................................................................

give it time and a new mof, steelfix and buddylove will come along!

(07-31-2013, 09:52 PM)yemonty link Wrote: i think its like a generation thing................................
one can do.....................................................................................
before they do other things or do less of this and that.............................
people will take other peoples places...............................................................
its the nature of the beast............................................................................................
but legends will always be legends............................................................................................

Feeling dotty?
(08-01-2013, 10:10 PM)slasher link Wrote: [quote author=yemonty link=topic=11468.msg142083#msg142083 date=1375307540]
i think its like a generation thing................................

Feeling dotty?
[/quote]

For Jackpotty Forums
It always amazes me how some give such detail... I can hardly rememberwhat happened on the last game i played let alone a whole days worth of play.

I would do some vids of punts that are something other than a mega streak or a cashpot repeating etc to give some interest. Thing is I feel such a twat using my phone in that way I cant bring myself to do it.
i often, go out for a punt. and have withdrawn from writing so many my days, for the simple fact. theres a few people on this board, that come into the same areas that i go to. and they know where certain machines are that i play. and if i post a my day up. they then know if the machines have been played/replaced ect. and if iv missed anything. thats why some members who do the my day posts, say stuff like "machine x in location y was hammered when i got there. "  drink

thats the main reason i dont post as often my days.  drink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Gambling HoldTheBells 90 17,185 03-30-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: kellygreiner22
  I am a gambling addict yemonty 151 45,136 08-28-2016, 08:06 AM
Last Post: edthebear33
  Gambling Threrapy Hammer09 1 2,185 09-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Last Post: PissheadPFC